Hello!

Hi john ,welcome to the show. The easy way is to cut into golf ball size buds and place into paper bags
Close and check for dryness daily till ready.just coat the bottom of the bags no more use more bags if needed. Don’t overfill bags. Should b ready in 2-5 days depending on external conditions and temperature. Ready to jar and cure if your into that. Lol

Welcome to 420MAG John...the only cost I have are the Boveda or FreshDank 2 way humidity packs, to keep my buds fresh and not crumbly dry...well and my quart size mason jars to keep it in...you can get them both on amazon :goodluck::snowboating:

I always cut my plant whole. Dry as a whole

the slower they dry the better the high
That's the way I do it also, pull all the big fan leaves, cut the stalk, and hang it for about 3 weeks...and then when it's dry I have a new toy for trimming :yahoo:

That's the way I do it also, pull all the big fan leaves, cut the stalk, and hang it for about 3 weeks...and then when it's dry I have a new toy for trimming :yahoo:
Gotta remember to use mine next harvest

Lol

I hang my lightly trimmed (big leaves with little or no sugar on) individual branches off a clothes rack with twine running between. Usually in my basement I need about 10 days till the stems on the buds just start to crack off instead of bend. Once that happens, it's trimmed up further to my liking, cuttings saved (for hash most likely), buds tossed in to glass jars and stored. Then the jars are burped (open and let the air out, quick sniff and breath back into the jar) twice a day for a week or so, then tapering off to maybe a few times a week. CHeers, welcome, good luck! :yahoo:

Not that I’m agains mechanical bud trimmers for larger crops, but I’ve seen the difference a hand trim
Can make, compared to bud trimmers who imo do a shit job. And ruin buds.
Mine came with 2 blades, a serrated blade for dry bud trimming, and a smooth straight blade for wet trimming, and it has shims to adjust the cut...I'm totally happy with mine :thumb:
Not one ruined bud on my end

And harvesting 4 plants at once....it sure helped
Me neither, and try doing a 20 Oz scrog by hand, by yourself :thedoubletake: ...I can do it in about 30 minutes now :yahoo: ...oh well, to each their own :snowboating:

Mine came with 2 blades, a serrated blade for dry bud trimming, and a smooth straight blade for wet trimming, and it has shims to adjust the cut...I'm totally happy with mine :thumb:

Me neither, and try doing a 20 Oz scrog by hand, by yourself :thedoubletake: ...I can do it in about 30 minutes now :yahoo: ...oh well, to each their own :snowboating:
Think u flip my blades for same effect

Or

I have sharp objects in a drawer or cup waiting to cut me soon

Lol

I must have one of these trimmers now

It works pretty well, especially the popcorn buds

Main colas I hand trim, but the rest, when I used it, did great in it

Back
Top Bottom