Hello!

OrganixSex

420 Member
---x-----x----x---x--hello!:D my husband and myself are in the beginning stages of setting up our own rigged grow room in one of our large closets (64 by 74, 10 ft high). we have 3 un known orcin or name plants right now; just babies- -given to us by an old friend. we just ordered an led large 1000watt fulll spectrum light and bat guano-currently using just ordinary potting soil, and installed a venting fan out the window; plan to order mylar for walls, grow bags, one of the 2020 best rated marajunna growing soils, a grow tent fan, tarp for the ground, meter for the soil, soil testing kit, room meter with sensor, and if nessisary since we plan on ordering in a couple days: 5-10 wifi or white fire go feminized seeds and 3 feminized black domina seeds..another less expensive at least 600-1000 watt full spectrum light . my husband fell 40 feet off of our former residence roof back in 2013. his injuries resulted in chronic back pain from breaking several areas of the spinal cord amounts neck bones and wrist bones. i do not smoke, i do not like the way it makes me feel; but for him -marajunna is his medicine and he'd rather use that and come off of his opiate prescribed pain medication, which has taken a year for him to come almost completely off. also our plants took a fall as tiny babies and had to be transplanted; they will again have to be transplanted..as we were working with what we had on hand..and they did suffer to a great deal of loss due to that. tonight we have just added bat guano as its been a little over a week since the transplant ..as well a very little amount of worm castings. any info as to what we may also need or do not need for our grow room or any info about soils and nutrients and or anything absolutely nessecary to grow great healthy plants or any helpful info at all would be appreciated. thank you all.:D----x---<3---x---~<3----x

Hello and Welcome Organixsex! I've taked the big step off a roof one time and can feel his pain. Yours too knowing your life changed the moment it happened. Getting off opioids is good for him! So.
Is the soil supersoil water only or will it need feeding? You can say the name just no links to the product. Sounds like a fine start.

Welcome to :420:

I'm sorry to hear about your husband's accident.
I'm rooting for you to be able to successfully grow his meds.

It sounds like you have a good plan already.

I would totally recommend starting a grow journal.
That way members can drop by with help and advice where needed.

I didnt have a clue how to successfully grow, the help and advice I received helped me get to a good harvest.

Oh and as a plus they are a friendly bunch here so it can be fun :)

Hello and Welcome Organixsex! I've taked the big step off a roof one time and can feel his pain. Yours too knowing your life changed the moment it happened. Getting off opioids is good for him! So.
Is the soil supersoil water only or will it need feeding? You can say the name just no links to the product. Sounds like a fine start.
not sure what you mean about the soil, sorry

Welcome to :420:

I'm sorry to hear about your husband's accident.
I'm rooting for you to be able to successfully grow his meds.

It sounds like you have a good plan already.

I would totally recommend starting a grow journal.
That way members can drop by with help and advice where needed.

I didnt have a clue how to successfully grow, the help and advice I received helped me get to a good harvest.

Oh and as a plus they are a friendly bunch here so it can be fun :)
thank you<3

Back
Top Bottom