Hello

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Oh shit look who showed up.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Alien Abduction. They made me smoke this shit that was out of this world.
No anal probing at least while I was awake. Got back Friday but I am not sure which Friday. OH hi Jeeper.

Welcome back! It has been quite some time. Glad to see you are alive and well. :allgood:

Welcome back. Don't know you but know your name well. Yeah, sometimes those alien abductions can be a bitch. Or great fun depending on the aliens.

Welcome back! I don't know you; I think I'm new since you last blew thru.

Its good to see some old faces along with the new.
Mostly I got Ice Queen, widow,skunk and chronic plus some blue berry Mr. Stix.
I am upgrading my grow room right at the moment and will probally be posting about it.
I also have a nice selection of beans still in their breeder packs and some plants from seed that have vegged too long with a small mite problem that is being treated. I hate mites but with the construction going on I must of somehow let them in.

Back
Top Bottom