Help 1st time grower - Yellowing leaves - Pictures

SilentMurder

IMG_127625.JPG
Looking for some advice. My 19 day old White Widows appear to have yellowing on the new growth. I only fertilized them once with Big bloom at 33% the recommended dosage 3 days ago. One leaf tip is BRIGHT yellow. Others have yellow spots on them. I don't think I got the fertilizer on the leaf but not certain. Plus my plants seem bushy not growing upwards. Not really sure what 19 day old plants should look like. Any ideas what could be wrong. Am I just being paranoid? I appreciate any advice. THANKS

IMG_127520.JPG
IMG_127729.JPG
IMG_127323.JPG

Setup:
1000Mh Bulb
Fox Farms Ocean forest Soil
Ferts: Fox Farms trio
ONLY Distilled water so far
PH: run-off = 6.3
TDS: run-off = 1300
Temp = 77 - 86
humidity 26%ish

Setup:
1000Mh Bulb
Temp = 77 - 86
humidity 26%ish

IMG_127625.JPG
Looking for some advice. My 19 day old White Widows appear to have yellowing on the new growth. I only fertilized them once with Big bloom at 33% the recommended dosage 3 days ago. One leaf tip is BRIGHT yellow. Others have yellow spots on them. I don't think I got the fertilizer on the leaf but not certain. Plus my plants seem bushy not growing upwards. Not really sure what 19 day old plants should look like. Any ideas what could be wrong. Am I just being paranoid? I appreciate any advice. THANKS

IMG_127520.JPG
IMG_127729.JPG
IMG_127323.JPG

Setup:
1000Mh Bulb
Temp = 77 - 86
humidity 26%ish

Bring you humidity up to 50-60% at this age.. Also, that's a iron deficiency. Solution For Cannabis Iron Deficiency

Sometimes a cannabis iron deficiency (like all nutrient deficiencies) can be triggered by stressful conditions, and the plant may recover on its own after the period of stress is over.

--- Adjust pH to Correct Range---

Easily the most common reason growers will see an iron deficiency is if the pH at the roots is too high. Iron tends to get locked at at higher pH levels, especially when the pH is above 7.0, and iron deficiencies are more commonly seen in soil or coco coir than in hydro.

If you suspect your growing cannabis plant has a iron deficiency due to too-high pH, flush your system with clean, pH'd water. This will remove any nutrient salts that may be affecting the uptake of iron and help restore pH to the proper levels.. In soil, iron is best absorbed by the roots in the 6.0 - 6.5 pH range (although it's generally recommended for soil growers to keep pH in the 6.0-7.0 range, iron tends to get locked out when the pH is higher, especially above 7.0) Your said your run off 6.3 but that might not be the case in the soil...

Also, slow down on the watering, I can tell that they're a bit over watered. Another good rule of thumb is to just let the soil dry out before each watering. stick a finger upto 2 inchs in the soil. :Namaste::thumb:

PS: Shoot em a bit of cal mag as well. (Your next watering, let them dry out for a day or two first) Their greenish tinge is going a bit yellow. Telling you that their hungry for basic foods, calcium, nitrogen, mg ext ext..

Thx for the info bro. I just watered them today so that may be the reason they looked overwatered. They were pretty dry before today's watering. I will try cal mag and your other advise.. Thx

Back
Top Bottom