Help a brother out: suggestions on bean suppliers

Hey growers,

I was trying to make a purchase with the large seed supplier who is no longer a sponsor of 420 Magazine but the transaction failed miserably and I have plenty of coin in the account. I worked with my bank to resolve this but was not successful.

Anyway so now I’m trying to find an alternate supplier who is a sponsor and that takes US based Visa Cards straight up. I don’t mind the purchase a gift card at another site type deal and your order goes thru.

I would possibly try bitcoin but since I’m not up to speed with that, I’m leaving that as a last resort. I get it’s just crypto currency and safe but dang I don’t need another account & set of passwords etc. I don’t want to have to give up a kidney to get there. How do I even begin with bitcoin?

Can you recommend a seed supplier who meets these criteria?
Accepts straight up US Visa cards without having to do wire transfer
Good strain selection
Solid seed bank with reputation for great customer service

Thanks for your time and consideration!!

Please do check out our Sponsors.

They are all reputable companies, and many offer discounts to 420 Magazine members.

Please help support those who support us. Without them, none of us would be here. :thanks:

I just read another post that someone is highly recommending new420guyseeds.com, they are a sponsor and appear to be located in USA. I was just on there site and they say they accept visa and master cards but charge a $5 fee.
:hookah:

Thank you for this. I have recently been looking at new420guyseeds more closely and I’m going to pull the trigger soon. I recognize Seedsman is no longer a sponsor here but I was trying to make a purchase there. So I notified my bank before attempting an international transaction and the bank flagged my account and said yes the transaction should work just fine.... but it failed. I was so pissed because I had been researching on the (no longer a sponsor site) and refining my wishlist for months.

Anyway thank you for the shout out and positive feedback on new420guy. They can have some of my money!!!

Pulling the trigger on 5 at 15$+shipping and fees then getting two extra..all duds. Tfw oh man it took me a week to be calm enough to call for the replacements. Two other strains have been bang on 100% germination rate and good strong plants so far with flowers like this
20201009_161005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom