Help a newbie! Sick first crop

Truehedonist

Help!! I'm a newbie and this is my first crop. I only have one girl in bloom and she's turning yellow. Been in bloom for 4 weeks. Buds are growing but worried.
flower214.jpg
flowering11.jpg

Also have several in veg that are 6 - 8 weeks old. They have started to yellow. Been giving extra Nit and now we have small brown spots starting on the edges of the leaves moving in. Uhg!! Don't want to kill my first set of girls:yummy:
veg24.jpg
veg18.jpg

Re: Help a newbie! Sick first crop:(

So yellowing in flower, after 4 weeks, is normal.

Are you tracking the ph of your water? Are you nuting them? The pics of the plants in veg look like a nute deficiency.

Possible phosphorus...

If you're using plant food, nutes, and you've still got this issue, your water/soil ph may be out of whack...

:Namaste:

Whew! Bloom is OK then.:thumb:

The PH is 6.5, growing in soil. I didn't nute for the first few weeks (bad advice) now I'm nuting every water. I'm using Earth Juice Grow, Bloom & Cat, mild formula.

Temp in Veg room is running at 76 to 78 ish and 60% humidity. Veg is running 76ish in day dropping to high 60's at night, 45% humidity.

Using CFL lights about 3-5" from plants in both rooms. Light meter says they are getting good light.

No sign of bugs or mold.

Worried because leaves in Veg are getting the micro brown spots now after I nuted then for the Nit deficency. Did I over nute?

Whew! Bloom is OK then.:thumb:

The PH is 6.5, growing in soil. I didn't nute for the first few weeks (bad advice) now I'm nuting every water. I'm using Earth Juice Grow, Bloom & Cat, mild formula.

Temp in Veg room is running at 76 to 78 ish and 60% humidity. Veg is running 76ish in day dropping to high 60's at night, 45% humidity.

Using CFL lights about 3-5" from plants in both rooms. Light meter says they are getting good light.

No sign of bugs or mold.

Worried because leaves in Veg are getting the micro brown spots now after I nuted then for the Nit deficency. Did I over nute?

Nuting every watering may be excessive. Most companies say to water, water, feed...I did water, feed, water.

I'd flush the girls with 3x the volume of your plants containers with ph'd water then feed the next watering and go at least water, feed, water.

Everything else looks fine.

Just my opinion..

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom