Help! Acceptable 2x4x5 Tent Setup?

Czario44

Beginner looking for a little feedback. All is appreciated, Here is the preliminary plan:

4x2x5 Vivosun Tent ($83)
Mars Hydro Reflector LED 144 ($285)
Phresh 701255 Intake Filter, 4-Inch by 6-Inch, 140 CFM ($57)
Hydroplanet Duct Booster Exhaust Fan, 4-inch 100 CFM ($20)

Planning to grow-
Bubbalicious autoflower- 5 lb pot ($30- 3 seeds)
Northern Lights auto flower- 5 lb pot ($30- 3 seeds)

Total Cost- $505

How does this look to you? Haven't purchased anything yet so open to suggestions. Thanks again

Looks good! Though are you flowering in the tent? If so, you may want some carbon filter (I flower outdoors). And 5lb or 5-gal pots? Bc if 5-gal you may not have room for all 6, possibly closer to 4 maybe max 5...

Also, depending on humidity levels, you may need to have one. And then add an oscillating fan for the canopy is also helpful to give the plants a little extra air flow. Lastly, you should buy a hydrometer/temp gauge to monitor your climate.

Then then steps would be your soil and nutrients. That takes a lot of planning but this post was for tent setup and that's all I can think as of now.

Thanks. I definitely need carbon filter so will probably go with this one (if you think it's enough) and the same fan as above:

Phresh Lo-Pro Carbon Air Filter 4 in x 20 in, 125 CFM - 701004 ($72)

I'm only wanting to start with (3) 5-gallon buckets and may try to scrog given my height restrictions. Is this what you would suggest?

I have an Accurite Indoor humidity Monitor that also gives temp and an oscillating smaller desk fan so I hope to be good there.

Beginner looking for a little feedback. All is appreciated, Here is the preliminary plan:

4x2x5 Vivosun Tent ($83)
Mars Hydro Reflector LED 144 ($285)
Phresh 701255 Intake Filter, 4-Inch by 6-Inch, 140 CFM ($57)
Hydroplanet Duct Booster Exhaust Fan, 4-inch 100 CFM ($20)

Planning to grow-
Bubbalicious autoflower- 5 lb pot ($30- 3 seeds)
Northern Lights auto flower- 5 lb pot ($30- 3 seeds)

Total Cost- $505

How does this look to you? Haven't purchased anything yet so open to suggestions. Thanks again
Mini Grower 2' x 4' KIND LED Complete Grow Tent Package

They have a whole tent kit you can compare your list to and see how it matches up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If space allows, spend the extra $30-40 and get a 3x3 or 4x4 tent with more vertical space. You may find it offers you more flexibility than a tent that is only 5' tall.

I wish space allowed, but no can do. I was told to get two Mars LED Reflector 96's and run them horizontally for better coverage in a 4x2 tent so I may go that route. Total actual output would be about 400+ Watts.

Thanks. I definitely need carbon filter so will probably go with this one (if you think it's enough) and the same fan as above:

Phresh Lo-Pro Carbon Air Filter 4 in x 20 in, 125 CFM - 701004 ($72)

Also price out a 4" fan for it (not a desk fan), clamps and ducting.....not major expenses but might account for another $100.

Also price out a 4" fan for it (not a desk fan), clamps and ducting.....not major expenses but might account for another $100.

After a ton of research this is what I've come up with. Ordering all of this today unless some of you have some recommendations of changes I should make. I plan to scrog in soil and haven't even started nutrient research yet. I am, admittedly, ignorant and a novice so ANY suggestions are welcome suggestions. I plan to start with (3) 5-gallon pots and scrog. All of this is from Amazon, but the seeds.

VIVOSUN 48"x24"x60" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Obeservation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 2'x4' by VIVOSUN $83

Phresh Lo-Pro Carbon Air Filter 4 in x 20 in, 125 CFM - 701004 by Phresh Filter $72

Hydroplanet Duct Booster exhaust Fan, 4-inch, 100 CFM by Hydroplanet $20

Apollo Horticulture Variable Dial Router Inline Duct Fan Speed Controller by Apollo Horticulture $15

TWO MarsHdyro Reflector96 Led Grow Light Full Spectrum ETL Certificate for Hydroponic Indoor Garden and Greenhouse Veg and Bloom by Marshydro $378

Comfort Zone -6 INCH- -2 Speed - Adjustable Tilt, Whisper Quiet Operation Clip-On-Fan with 5.5 Foot Cord and Steel Safety Grill , Black by Comfort Zone $14

FLXC0405 4" 2-ply Aluminum Flex Duct with 2 Spring Clamps (5' length) by Deflecto $10

420 Grow Bags for Marijuana 5 Gallon (5 Pack). Black Soft Fabric Grow Pots for Cannabis. by Eco Organics $25

Seeds- From Attitude Seedbank
Nirvana Bubblicious Autoflower $7

Nirvana AK-48 Autoflower $7

Nirvana Bleu Cheese Autoflower $7

Nirvana OG Kush $7

Royal Queen Amnesia Haze Autoflower $10

Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Autoflower $11

Total Cost Before Soil & Nutrients: $650

Back
Top Bottom