Help - Am I doing it right first grow?

BigShanDog

Hey fellow dudes and dudetes im growing a single plant no idea of strain as the seed is a bag seed and had no idea of what the weed was im a total amateur my friend Papa Blue grew it under 12/12hour cycle 400 watt hps for its seedling stage now its at the start of the vege im growing it under a 20 watt CFL in a desk roughly 1.2-1.3 square meters is the area its under a dome which is just half a soda bottle in the dome bottle i put some co2 aswell as water to keep the humidity up i have my heater on and its hot in here in my room and the liittle desk room thingy has a fan underneath to keep it ventilated its in a weird diy pot with organic cycle i changed its cycle to 16/8 plz any tips or whatever because i dont want this little bugger to die i named it buddy

:welcome: to :420: BSD!

If you have photos, it would help a lot.
It sounds like you need to get rid of the dome. The plant needs to breath. Hot and moist under a dome sounds like a formula for mold or rot. How are you adding CO2?

took the dome off chucked a fan n there for a light breeze but guys i think its dead as it has curled up a little and cant stand

Never give up! If at first you don't succeed, blah, blah, blah... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom