Help and Advice with My First Grow

reservoir420

Can some experienced grower in here let me know how my first grow is looking? What stage Im in etc, any feedback would be great, just want to know if im on the right track.
tumblr_nddnnhkVtD1u1ocxvo3_500.jpg

tumblr_nddnnhkVtD1u1ocxvo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nddnnhkVtD1u1ocxvo2_1280.jpg

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here's some for ya

Veg stage. Once it's sexed, it will probably start to flower judging by the time of year :) Good luck!

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here's some for ya

Can some experienced grower in here let me know how my first grow is looking? What stage Im in etc, any feedback would be great, just want to know if im on the right track.

If this was my first plant I would think it was eye candy too :cheesygrinsmiley: I have asked that this post be moved to the "Frequently asked Questions" forum. That way you will get more feedback and maybe you will start a journal?

Buck

Great looking plant mate, beautiful structure. Is in the veg stage and will probably become a stunning looking plant!
Like buck said start a journal my friend, I would love to see how she (hopefully!!!) Turns out!

she looks good !! keep on doing what u were doing .
and let nature work its magic.:bravo:

What part of the growing season are you in your area? If it is your "spring" this plant has a great chance of doing well. If it is "fall" where you are this plant will not make it to bud outside. If it is fall I would make plans to finish inside

Back
Top Bottom