Help appreciated

sir420stilton

420 Member
Please see attached photos, I think it may be nute burn,

Wifi OG from clones,
Plants are around 2-3 weeks into veg from cuttings,
Grown to about 12 inch tall with LST bends and tying arms down, topped them quite early,
Pots are round 20L of coco and clay pebbles,
Feeding with canna a + b, rhizotonic and most recent feed had added moonshine,
Giving them a litre every 2-3 days,
No sign of pests, they are in a 6x6 tent using LEDs from invisible sun, 2 x ish265 rspec eclipse,
Good intake and extract, circulation is ok, temps stay around 26°C and humidity 55%

Thanks

593421D0-7A18-4694-837D-D47F5C1A5944.jpeg

D4C0CF15-9E7E-4703-ABD6-C651990C9D1F.jpeg

8AAF649D-50DA-47C3-8E90-8FE40F7C58D3.jpeg

BC4A5212-C3F0-4D1F-AD35-EB17F534319B.jpeg

B509D670-5061-4F59-AE2F-38F80A21C2F4.jpeg

IMO it’s not nute burn. To me it looks most like a potassium deficiency. But I’m definitely not an expert on deficiencies

First off what most stands out from your post is that you’re only feeding (and watering?) every few days. Coco should be fed/watered constantly- at least once daily and usually two or three time daily.

The second thing. You don’t mention PH. That’s important with coco and the PH of your feedings should be around 5.8.

There are a lot of reasons to run into deficiencies. Simple underfeeding is one. PH problems is another. Or a variety of complex interactions that can cause lockout.

Giving them a litre every 2-3 days,

Feeding strength is determined by the concentration of the mix you’re giving them. Not the total amount of solution. If you know what I mean. (?) So ‘a litre’ doesn’t mean much. A litre of what?

My best advice would be to go check the schedule for the nutrients you’re using and compare that to what you’re doing now. And switch to watering/feeding daily. And check your PH

Good luck.

:thumb:

IMO it’s not nute burn. To me it looks most like a potassium deficiency. But I’m definitely not an expert on deficiencies

First off what most stands out from your post is that you’re only feeding (and watering?) every few days. Coco should be fed constantly- at least once daily and usually two or three time daily.

The second thing. You don’t mention PH. That’s important with coco and your feedings should be around 5.8.

There are a lot of reasons to run into deficiencies. Simple underfeeding is one. PH problems is another. Or a variety of complex interactions that can cause lockout.

Feeding strength is determined by the concentration of the mix you’re giving them. Not the total amount of solution. If you know what I mean. (?) So ‘a litre’ doesn’t mean much. A litre of what?

My best advice would be to go check the schedule for the nutrients you’re using and compare that to what you’re doing now. And switch to watering/feeding daily.

Good luck. :thumb:
A litre of feed meaning water with 2ml/L canna a, 2ml/L canna b, 4ml/L rhizotonic and 1ml/L moonshine, thanks

Looks like nute burn. Mix nutes weaker. Nutes every time, never just water. pH to 5.8 for Coco. Feed at least once per day till you get about 20% run off to prevent salt build ups & to supply oxygen to the roots. Add 2ml. of Cal Mag to your nutes every time to prevent Cal Mag issues that almost always happen in Coco if you don't. Best advice I can give.

Hey stilton,

Welcone to 420. Agree with ^. Coco is not soil, it’s totally inert, there is nothing in coco to nourish your plants. Plants in coco must be bottle fed and cannot be allowed to dry out. Coco is a form of drain to waste hydro, so hydro ph rules apply, it needs light nutes every feeding plus cal-mag - no plain water ever

Back
Top Bottom