help. are these too small to be put under a 1000w in a flood and drain?

Re: helpppppp..are these too small to be put under a 1000w in a flood and drain?

That is a lot of system for them babies M8... might be as you wanna put them under flouros for a while!

But hell... I have never tried anything that small so... who knows!

Re: helpppppp..are these too small to be put under a 1000w in a flood and drain?

i had um in a humidity dome under a t5 and one of the plants roots were starting to turn brown so i didnt wanna get root rot, what would you suggest?

i had um in a humidity dome under a t5 and one of the plants roots were starting to turn brown so i didnt wanna get root rot, what would you suggest?

2 questions....are you feeding in the dome? and are your roots covered or are they subject to light?:peacetwo::popcorn:

That was one of the things I didn't know if I should be doing feeding in the dome I was weary of root rot. And yes other then the rockwool being on um they're deceptive to the light

That was one of the things I didn't know if I should be doing feeding in the dome I was weary of root rot. And yes other then the rockwool being on um they're deceptive to the light

Did you ph your blocks before you set them babies?:popcorn:

Ya I did they're in that flood and drain now so I'm not gonna run the system till I see they're dry and just enough to soak then wait a few days and feed again

Back
Top Bottom