Help asap - First time grower

jorge420

Hi everyone this is my first grow.a buddy of mine gave me a sweet ufo led light as a gift . So one day I found a seed in some medical weed i had and dicided to plant it. First i did germinate and used a small pot then as it grew i changed to a medium pot and finaly a big one , i did not use anything but dirt from my back yard regular water and the ufo light. It grew ok but not massive. 2 weeks ago my plant was in the last stage and alrready had some small buds and were alrready turning orange. I got ahold of some worm fertilizer and a reflective paper and put some fertilizer and put thereflective paper and.also cut of some fan leaves. To my surprise my plant started to grow like crazy. New branches and leave, lots of them. WHAT DO I DO . Here are some pics.

I dont know how to post pics but if anyone can help i can send you some pics if you have whatsapp or txt message

Thanks

Re: Help asap. First time grower

Jorge I'm new here too. Sound like your in for a good time. Sounds like your baby might be ready to eat. Right now your light should be on for 16- 24 hrs. Depending on budget you can get some cheap tomato food (try to stay away from miracle grow) espoma is a good one, Or you can spend hundreds. When you are ready to flower your room will have to be COMPLETELY lightproof. Start thinking about that now. If you dial in ventilation and temps before she goes in her "forever home" it will help you down the road. And READ,READ,READ! Oh yeah, I haven't used LED before but if it has a switch to change colors it should be on the bluish side,also if you get food start out with 1/8-1/4 what the bag says.less is more!!

Re: Help asap. First time grower

Yes I also think is re-veg. What do i do ?
I have alot of room . I have it on 12/12 right now.
Thanks everyone

I will figure how to post pics so I can show you. Its growing like crazy from the bottom part and even crazyer from the top. I have not removed any bud, but the bud it has is arange and feels some dry. Smells great

No, bud is not getting bigger but it looks like is vegging again but alot and from everywher. The bud is not getting bigger at all

CAM000877.jpg
CAM000789.jpg

Check your timer, that plant doesn't look like it got 12 hours of sleep the past month.
It is clearly back in vegetative. Also watch out for light leaks during the lights off period.

I would start off with a full vegetative dose of food.
Switch back the timer to the vegetative schedule you had.
And harvest some of those buds, carefully not to cut off any branches.

You shouldn't put her back into flowering until you see 5-finger leafs growing instead of the single bladed ones.

Thank you so much. Do I should just put her back to 24/0 or 20/4...
And I will harvest as much as I can without hurting her

I would not cut anything off of that plant right now!! Put I on 24 hrs of light until you get a timer and your room is 100% light proof. That means even the little red light on the powere strip. In a month she will be in shape to produce alot more. I have found a re-veg will root faster if you try to clone also.

Back
Top Bottom