Screenshot_2014-08-21-14-43-27.png
Screenshot_2014-08-21-13-43-20.png
Can anyone help with this problem the last few day the plant been getting worse

Water/feed every week

Feed- pH perfect technology
Mirco 5ml grow 5ml bloom 10ml
To a liter of water

Water- pH 7

Plant has been in flower for 4 weeks water/feed cycle as been the same from the start of flower not jue water till Sunday
But temp has dropped to under 15c for the last few day when light are off cold air fans run 24/7 is it a temp problem as that's all that's changes over the last few days thanks for any help

Nitrogen toxicity it looks like. And I hope you put all those nutes in a gallon of water. A liter of water with that much nutes is bad for them. And lower your pH

Flust time tomora then thanks my mistake new to growing

Thanks a lot peytonmanning
Iv read a lot into growing just not a lot into problems or what to look out for I need to get a few grows under my belt to get the basics as I'm hear for medical cannabis and Pacific strains but I'll get to that when I get the basics sorted and my permanent setup done

That's a good plan. I started out with a bagseed for my first grow. A good one, but bagseed nonetheless. Once I knew it would be successful, I ordered real genetics. You'll have to swing by the playground in my sig block when you get up and running fully. We love to see pictures, and we're always wanting to help.

Thanks for the invite fella I'll drop in when I'm sorted

Back
Top Bottom