Help! Autoflowering

Ace8620

Hey guys I'm sure this isn't the first time someone's coming here and ask for help. So let me begin with I've started growing my first set of autos they are 7 weeks old and just now getting pistils. Just trying to get an idea of how much longer I have to wait. I have a 5 foot by 5 foot by 7 foot tent with 4 300 watt LED grow lights and 2 600 watt LED grow lights and one 400 watt HPS. I have a portable AC unit hooked up to the tent keeps the temperature around 75°f. I'm using ocean forest soil following the fox farm feeding schedule to the T. They're running on 18 and 6 but it seems like they're taking forever I barely have pistils on half of the plants. Any help in this situation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys and gals

Hi, and :welcome: to :420:

You have another couple months to harvest, exact time will vary based on conditions and will almost always be longer than the grower says - unless you have perfect growing conditions.

Hi, and :welcome: to :420:

You have another couple months to harvest, exact time will vary based on conditions and will almost always be longer than the grower says - unless you have perfect growing conditions.

Thanks. it's my first experience with the autos... it's a NL strain I got from a bag. I'll start feeling better once I start seeing some size. Thanks again for your reply.

Back
Top Bottom