Help autos dying

Xkj33

420 Member
My auto flowers have a pH at 5.8 temp went bit high at 18 but managed to stabalize at 22 now with water Levels just above half the bucket all was good till I changed the water and pump them with flowering nutrients at 1/5 strength. Iv lost 4 plants and believe I'm losing these 2 as well any advice on what's going on would be appreciated

Are my water levels too high is it over watering the plant?

Oh yeah fuckin hell mate, you be feeding them vodka lol. If they were photos I'd say they'd be worth saving. Probably a waste of time with autos though to be honest.
Lets figure out what you've been doing wrong though.
You should be feeding around 500ppm or 1e/c at pH between 5.7 and 6.3.
Res should be getting emptied every 7-10 days.
Bubbles in the Res should make it look like a pot on full boil.
Which of that is different to what you're doing?
Also is there any gunge or wierd smells coming from the roots?

Ahhhhh... water has only been changed once that was from transition from veg to flower ph has been between them numbers but did drop to a massive 2.8 and 3.4 for a day I think was due to too rich nutrients being fed. I haven't been measuring the ppm as idk how to. could it be saved if I flushed it with fresh water and just slowly incremented nutrients over the next few weeks?

Ahhhhh... water has only been changed once that was from transition from veg to flower ph has been between them numbers but did drop to a massive 2.8 and 3.4 for a day I think was due to too rich nutrients being fed. I haven't been measuring the ppm as idk how to. could it be saved if I flushed it with fresh water and just slowly incremented nutrients over the next few weeks?
With a ph that low even for a few hours your plants probably would have fried anyway. Like feeding them acid, hard to recover from. Don't waste your time trying to salvage these plants. Even if they start to come around the harvest isn't worth it. Do lots of reading here and try again. Best of luck.

Yeah you really need a ppm meter mate. It tells you how strong to make the feed. Pretty hard to grow hydro without one untill you know what you're doing.
I think the best advice I could give is to start again, with a ppm meter and photo period plants. That way you can just veg them out till you figure it all out then go into bloom once things are going well :)
It is easy like. Just follow the number on the ppm meter. If it goes up the nutes are too strong. If it goes down the nutes are too week. If it stays stable then the nutes are the right strength.
Pretty much all there is to hydro growing mate. Just follow the number on the ppm stick like a monkey and the plants grow themselves.

light is a 800watt led off amazon. @Barney86 well iv got 3 gorllia autos in soil as well just started 2 weeks in that was my backup as I knew something would go wrong with the hydro was a beautiful veg but man I messed up big time.

Back
Top Bottom