Help! Babies are dying!

I only fed them with mild pre week once. ( propagator and super b1 mixed with distilled water at 400ppm and 5.8ph)
And only 1 feeding of the week one nutes shown above at 500 ppm. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't overfeeding but maybe I'm wrong. The only reason I say that is because it started to show signs before the week one feed... thanks for the input thoigh.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I only fed them with mild pre week once. ( propagator and super b1 mixed with distilled water at 400ppm and 5.8ph)
And only 1 feeding of the week one nutes shown above at 500 ppm. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't overfeeding but maybe I'm wrong. The only reason I say that is because it started to show signs before the week one feed... thanks for the input thoigh.

That's way to much, for such a small plant. You might be able to give maybe 100 ppms but just plain ph water is all these need for now

I never feed babies anything. They have everything they need for the first couple of weeks (at least) built-in.
I also water/feed the opposite of the way you do it. Have you had success in the past with your watering schedule?
I use Promix HP a lot. When I plant a seed, I drench the soil in the cup until it won't hold any more. I let it drain well. Now I leave it alone. The plant/cup/soil usually won't need additional water for about two weeks. I repeat. Completely drench and drain. Wait another week or two. By then the plant is usually ready to transplant. I find frequent light watering a recipe for disaster. Cannabis likes wet/dry cycles.

Major This is only my second grow and the first I built a dwc unit. So I'm new to the watering game. Thank u very much brother.

i had the same thing happen to mine from overwatering. had nute lockout. added cal/mag and sorted it out hope it helps

Sent from my SM-G920I using 420

Back
Top Bottom