Help! Been flowering 10 weeks!

Gave nutes last night, but I won't Friday. I will only give water and blackstrap molasses. Not too concerned about it, I have already tasted some of it, and I loved it. Opinions on that are all over the map I have found. Some people give the nutes right up till the end, some quit for a couple weeks. I quit for a week when I got the first cloudy trichs, shouldn't have. Started up again a week ago, it had been told long I felt. Plus, once again, knew the taste was great even with nutes flowing. The molasses may have played a role in that, tastes and smells sweet.

I should quote people when I answer them, or else I risk confusing everyone, including myself, lol! :hmmmm:

I know all about the problems of not knowing what you want to do for the rest of your life.

I just recently found out that I am over qualified for the job openings that have come up. I have been a very good contract electrical engineer for 30 years and firms are thinking I don't want to accept the jobs they have to offer me, I will be insulted by them, or will get bored and just move on. It is a real concern for an employer. I think I convinced a man today to hire me for a measly $40 an hour job because I have been out of work for so long. I think next time I get a really high paying job I am going to try to do my best to make them keep me so I do not have to look anymore. It is fun to change jobs and entertain offers when the economy is good, but when it is bad it sucks pretty bad.

I want to save up enough to open up my own dispensary next time I make good money. I am tired of working for other people.

Good luck in what ever you decide. I would seriously consider regenerating those plants you have now. You will get more bud and sooner than if you planted seeds and you already know what you got. It sure looks good to me.

Oh, and thanks for the points. It looks like you gave me 19 points 3 times lol. You really are a stoner.. forgetful and giving. The way it should be.

19 points 3 times? LOL!! The site kept lagging, as usual. Wonder if it gave you those all at the same time, or if I did that on two seperate occasions.... How do you look at who gave you what points?

I got three private messages that said this:

Hello G-Dog, you have just received 19 420 Points from HolySpicoli.

The following comment was made: Can't remember, may have already given rep, but I am a stoner after all!
You may view this transaction in your Transaction Log.

Be sure to use them wisely, and have a nice day!

I looked into the transaction log and there were three separate transactions of 19 points each.

Maybe I need to donate some to you so you can see for yourself :)

I have gotten rep several times, but never rcvd a message informing me! Weird, must be how your account is set up.

I got a message saying you gave me 18 points. Have never gotten one of those before. Must be how your account is set up or something.

I am no expert by any means, but I have read others that claim to be experts (first hand experience) that being a hermi is a genetic disposition. You are at greater risk (according to the experts) of having a hermi from seeds that are from a hermi. Some think you can eventually breed that trait out... but who knows what other traits you will end up breeding out as well. I love my old Thais and Colombians and they were confused mofos sexually. I still loved the weed and just accepted the seeds as a fact of nature. Nice to have a variety, but I do prefer the Up-High too. I laugh and get things done. If you can isolate hermis some how it may be worth it just for the great smoke.

Not too concerned about seeds either. I couldn't have seperated the hermies, only one light. And I wouldn't have tossed them out, they are my two best producers. If I grow again I will grow from the new seeds. From what I have studied it seems they should be more stable being the next generation. Plus then I can keep some seeds from the OG's.

Not doing the harvest today! When I watered Friday night there was still too much clear and not enough amber. I would say maybe 10% amber, 20-30% clear and 60-70% cloudy. Next weekend I hope.

Not doing the harvest today! When I watered Friday night there was still too much clear and not enough amber. I would say maybe 10% amber, 20-30% clear and 60-70% cloudy. Next weekend I hope.

That is a good call. You would be surprised on what an extra week would do. Maybe even two weeks. As they say, "When you think you are ready wait another week"

I have seen weed just get more and more aromatic after an extra week of flower.

Here is some bud on the left that was harvested too early and some on the right that was harvest just right.

Some_Mature_next_to_Immature_outdoor_2009.jpg

Well, harvest took 6 hours for 7 plants. I didn't trim them real tight, many of the leaves were super frosty head to toe. Made sure to get rid of tips, except for the smallest of the small leaves, the tiny ones curling under up tight to the bud. I took out fans and anything not frosty at the stalk. My pics aren't the best, it is a pitch black room without that 400w light. I set up a couple of the 100w clip-on lights I used yesterday for harvest to be able to take pics.
03448.jpg
03354.jpg
03253.jpg
02481.jpg
021127.jpg

Right on Spicoli. Your hard work and patience has paid off. It is funny I was just wondering today if you harvested this weekend and here you are. Great Job. Hope you are going to make some hash out of your cuttings. :)

I want to make hash, I need to do some google-ing and try to find out how.

I want to make hash, I need to do some google-ing and try to find out how.

Roseman, who I hear is no longer a member, had some DIY hash making on this thread Hash Making

In my opinion the best hash is made from ice water, second best is dry sift and there are some chemical processes that the site does not endorse, but one of those I really like. I do not like hash made from ISO Alcohol. I love hash more than bud, so I make hash from bud all the time.

What Ice Water Hash is: Trichomes or resin is sticky at room temperature. When it gets cold it gets brittle and breaks off of the veg matter. If you were to take bud and put it in a blender with ice it will break off the trichomes and because they are heavier than water will sink. The plant matter that is not resin floats. It is very simple and a million ways to make. Read some of roseman's thread and if you need any help after that just ask. I love to make hash. it reminds me of mining for gold.

I would say that in the mean time, waiting on how you are going to make it, you should try to freeze your trim and/or popcorn buds until you are ready. It is always best to start off with frozen stuff to begin with anyway. Call on me for any specific help as needed.

I would stay away from any suggestions of using alcohol or solvents to break down the resin.

Buds in pic were right at 5 ounces, had another ounce or so of little stuff, low branches, much of which I harvested and smoked before the full harvest. Started the process again Dec. 1st, began germination. They are now in dirt and under the MH, good looking sprouts. Need to get a journal started, just haven't done it yet.

Hi there HolySpicoli

I am at the last day of 13 weeks flowering as of today. Seems like no end in sight. there is newer green growth every day. I am ready to pick her, but partner says no way. Maybe 20-30% amber. He has the green thumb not me, so who am I to argue.
Here is a link to my recent pics a few posts above yours.
No end in sight? pt2 fox tail pics

Back
Top Bottom