Help before harvest time

Furious87

Hey all

I wanted some advice on harvest time.
I have been flushing my soil ladies for 10 days now, n when I checked the trichomes they look clear still.
Not sure what to do as I thought I was close to harvest time, the majority of trichomes appear clear.

Can I continue flushing and will they change colour still.
Also should I be cutting of all the discoloured fan leaves or shall.i leave em all on.

I'd appreciate some advice if your free to give it ;)

Hi Furious87,

Short answer is you can continue flushing and they will still mature and change color. There is debate over whether removing discolored fan leaves is a positive or negative. I'm unaware of any evidence proving it helps, hurts, or doesn't matter.

I'm curious what led you to believe your girls where close to harvest? I ask as there may be some other info that would be helpful.

Be well and happy growing.

Hi Furious87,

Short answer is you can continue flushing and they will still mature and change color. There is debate over whether removing discolored fan leaves is a positive or negative. I'm unaware of any evidence proving it helps, hurts, or doesn't matter.

I'm curious what led you to believe your girls where close to harvest? I ask as there may be some other info that would be helpful.

Be well and happy growing.

Hey nice one dude, reason is because the leaves have started to discolour, and it's been over 8 weeks flower now, just been in the room having a clean up of the foliage, I have noticed a lot of fan leaves are dry, due to previous heat problem, I have cleared them nod the yellowish ones.

Good thing is, the trichomes will carry on developing, so I'm happy to carry on with the flushing.

Back
Top Bottom