Help! Best Organic Pest Control?

Cannabliss89

Ok so I'm having a problem with pests and I need help!
I'm not sure if they are spider mites or just tiny spiders, but I can see webbing in between my leaves and I'll see a tiny spider every now and then, I might have some fungus gnats too! There's not a lot of damage to my plants that I can see, one leaf has a couple tiny holes that's about it. But I can see that I have pests of some sort and I need to eradicate as soon as possible. Just so you know, I'm growing outdoors and two of my plants are over a month into veg, my third is a week old clone and I saw a little web on my clone too. I was going to go to the nursery but I'm not sure what to get. Is hot pepper wax ok to use on plants in veg? I'm worried about the wax not coming off. What about neem oil? Is that ok for plants? I also saw a thread that had a recipe, it was like dish washing soap, cooking oil, and warm water, and you spray that on your plants. What should I use? I don't want to use anything that will potentially effect my harvest. These pests are pissing me off and I want to get rid of them so any suggestions will be welcomed, this is my first grow and I've put a lot of time and effort into these plants so Ill really appreciate any help I can get.

Best organic pest killer IMO, is neem oil, half a teaspoon to a pint hand spray fill with warm water shake and spray 2-3 times per day ...is systemic too

neem is good. no need to do so often. ounce every five days, tops and bottome. and even the surface of soil. oraganic. yes. i have emergency measures, for (thank god, it only was needed ounce), two items i used back to back. floromite hc. and avid. never use on flowering plants. in fact, if the plants are within two weeks of going into flower. during young stage veg, nothing to worry about. i will say this. they work. but, i found, that AFTER i did this, finishing the job with organic, was better. now i have never needed the nukes again. until iran delivers em, thanks to the punk n chief. anyway. neem is good stuff. i also rotate with aza max. its supposedly organic. odd. it comes with more warnings than the nukes i used! so. as usual, i laugh at the "greenies", both in their organic ideas, that burn plants, or pestisides. remember. organic ferts are the best. but, ONLY if they have been properly "compossted". most out of the box crap, has not! so, you burn your plants. if you dont, they cant use it anyway. organics is a nature ordered thing. not really menat for humans to use. nature does it. look up steve off seedmine. he has a tube on that organic idea. ill go with him. to the small percentage, of totatlly organic growers, i SALUTE YOU !

neem is good. no need to do so often. ounce every five days, tops and bottome. and even the surface of soil. oraganic. yes. i have emergency measures, for (thank god, it only was needed ounce), two items i used back to back. floromite hc. and avid. never use on flowering plants. in fact, if the plants are within two weeks of going into flower. during young stage veg, nothing to worry about. i will say this. they work. but, i found, that AFTER i did this, finishing the job with organic, was better. now i have never needed the nukes again. until iran delivers em, thanks to the punk n chief. anyway. neem is good stuff. i also rotate with aza max. its supposedly organic. odd. it comes with more warnings than the nukes i used! so. as usual, i laugh at the "greenies", both in their organic ideas, that burn plants, or pestisides. remember. organic ferts are the best. but, ONLY if they have been properly "compossted". most out of the box crap, has not! so, you burn your plants. if you dont, they cant use it anyway. organics is a nature ordered thing. not really menat for humans to use. nature does it. look up steve off seedmine. he has a tube on that organic idea. ill go with him. to the small percentage, of totatlly organic growers, i SALUTE YOU !

I was never able to kill pests in my garden with azamax alone. I'm sure if you sprayed them 2-3times a day for a 4 or 5 days you would kill the majority of them, but that's annoying, and in some cases impossible because of your schedule. I was only able to get rid of the mites FOR GOOD spraying this combination:

1gallon of water
4TBLS of azamax
1/2 TBLS of br bonners soap
1/2TBLS of 99%ISO

I sprayed following this schedule:
spray two days in a row,
spray off with water the next day,
then the combo again in three days,
then the combo again in four days,
then the combo again in five days

since your plants are outside, you would want to spray them in the early morning

I'm not saying this is the best way, just what worked for me. I dealt with them for more than a year coming back every time I sprayed neem/azamax/mighty wash/organicide and after this week or two week long process, I haven't seen any in a month

Back
Top Bottom