Help! Broken Limb

StankSoGOOD

The lower limb split right at the node but didnt break all the way off. It did split in half but I tied it to another limb to keep it together. My question is will it heal itself? Its a soil grow and I'm in day 11 of flowering. If I cant save it could I use for a clone? Please Help!!! I feel like a bad parent.

it "should" mend itself, i've been known to break a branch,,, or two.....

Ive done that a few times myself, and yet they have always healed by just splinting and taping them. Dont kill yourself over it...pretty sure most of us have hit a bump in the road such as this

Well that is good news to me. This is my very first grow and it's very exciting to watch them progress. Thx for the replies.

The lower limb split right at the node but didnt break all the way off. It did split in half but I tied it to another limb to keep it together. My question is will it heal itself? Its a soil grow and I'm in day 11 of flowering. If I cant save it could I use for a clone? Please Help!!! I feel like a bad parent.

Just use a small wooden steak and tape it together and it will heal dependent on the damage. Its hard to say for sure without a pic but it sound like it will be fine.

(good luck).

CHRIS.
:)

LEDman, that was the funniest thing ive seen ina min hahaha

Sorry but.

LOL.jpg

CHRIS.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:)

Back
Top Bottom