Help, buds are crunchy, but only half orange!

ClosetCase

I'm near harvest,but the hairs are only half orange,but the buds feel like theyre drying out,and feel grunchy to the touch.i just picked a bud and smoked it without any drying!Its good!I have to go away for 4 days,and plan to pick some and leave some under two 25 watt floros.Can i get some comments/advice from my fellow farmers?Thanks,CC

Re: Help,buds are crunchy,but only half orange!

are they still plants or are you in the drying process?

Yes,i almost killed 2 plants.The night i first posted,i decided to give them 12 more hrs. under the light.Well,looking back i should have picked,cuz i left the fan on all night,and in the morning things looked fryed,so i picked the 2 i had burned.The buds were ready to smoke like they had just come from the oven.Turned out to be some pretty strong sativa.Guess i got lucky...

Theyre still plants in the 8th week of flowering.

depending on what you are growing...8 weeks of flowering might be too much or not enough....do you know the strain? or atleast whether its indica or sativa?.

Its northern lights x shiva,the seeds came from abroad.Looks more like shiva...

mine did the same thing i think the temp might have been to high i just pulled them up before they get to dry

pick a bud from a live plant and smoke it ? What did you smoke before ? Cus your plant's if were ever alive are fried now! And I think you may be to!

:allgood::allgood: hey I don't want to be the bad gie here and I don't know all he did but safe to say to much heat not enughf water

and:allgood: a lot to learn

I think he realizes that :cheesygrinsmiley:

He's tryin' to figure out Why, so he don't do it again.
It's an Adpt&OverCome thang :bong:

Back
Top Bottom