Help! Can i smoke before a piss test?

Tarent09

Hello, I work for the pipefitters union in edmonton, alberta and I have to piss test before each job. Before I've use the xxxtra cleanse. The larger size that tastes like hell lol. It says to drink 2 bottles of water after, and I've passed twice now. But I heard that they changed? Is this true? also I'm 6'3, about.... 190 pounds. Lol pretty skinny got a little in the belly, would I pass if I smoked 24 hours before taking that drink and pissing? drinking tons of water today lol (gonna try the test tomorrow if possible) Please get back to me asap! :D thanks alot guys!

Re: Help!! Can i smoke before a piss test?

Also I've just been using my vapourizer lately, about 3 or 4 times through out the day, usually just enough to get a buzz. Not enough to get me incredibly ripped lol. But for the past 3 days I've cut it down to once or twice a day lol. but been smoking it for a while, quit when I work up north.

6'3" 190 and you say you have a belly! lol id bet its a little belly! so do you smoke to increase the appatite? wow im 6'2" and 205 is good for me. more strength and stamana at this weight.
sorry i dont know about these drinks, id love to have your job! union?
peace
best of luck

I smoke more for the social use, but my appetite its quite good lol :) I eat like a horse, and yeah it's pretty small lol. The job is great! pays great! and I work for local 488! Great union and safe work! lol

OH really? :O I was trying to look up some info on that one, wasn't too sure lol so with that masking agent I should be ok for passing a drug test? l currently use the sliver surfer lol

vapin is still consuming, not all the plant is used while vapin, theres plenty left in the bowl thats crap after vapin. i do believe the inhaled substance is tough for the body to process. it leaves markers the tests can pick up on.
vapin dosent stay in the system? this couldnt be further from the truth! i do believe theres a lack of communication for that statement to be made. not trying to start trouble. this info could get many in hot water!
am i wrong
peace

LOL! too true, I kinda need to pass this test lol If need be I'd quit for a couple days no problem. I just want to make sure I can pass this lol. Why can't they just decriminalize it?

the pharmicutical industry would change forever and billions of dollars would be lost!

LMFAO too true! they say it's a miracle drug :) would help with just about anything, inflammatory properties, pain, MS, epilepsy! amazing stuff indeed!

OK!! today is the day that I'm gonna do my piss test! Haven't smoked in 4 days, been drinking water pretty steady (pissed like 6 times already this morning) and have the mega clean which I will consume about... an hour and a half before the test. My metabolism is pretty good and I've been laying off fatty foods, just been eating fruits and veggies! So I should be good right? Lol and all good dude :D my balls are busted regularly lol

WELL!!! I passed my piss test lol, started work this week and been smoking since! lol Mega clean worked for me, Just followed the instructions and i'm working again lol

Back
Top Bottom