Help - Clones & Seedling have Curling Leaves, Yellow outlines, and Brown Spots

growerchic

Hi guys,

This is my first grow and I have been pretty lucky so far. I had a few issues early on but was able to correct them and now I have a new set of issues. I have a Mom plant (I think the strain is C4, unsure of age as we bought from a despensary), 5 large clones (from the mom, roughly 4 months old), and a seedling (one of the cheese strains, not sure which, 5 months old).

They are in a grow tent, temp between 75-83, under the big light (from hydroponics shop, can't think of what it is called, not fluerescnet, but at 75% power). Light cycle is 12/12 right now. The water PH is 6.5 with a mixture of Coco nutes/cannistart (all recommended by the hydro shop). They are in coco soil in 3 gallon smart pots. The water is distilled with nutes added. They get nutes/water daily, otherwise they start to wilt.

Well, over the past week maybe I have noticed that the outer edges of the leaves have started to get a yellow outline. The seedling is the worst and has curling tips and dark brown spots. Literally over the past day maybe the other clones and the mom (only slightly) has started getting the yellow outline. I have tried to look through the grow problem post and my best guess is Potassium deficiency. I am attaching photos of each. What do you think is the problem? How do I fix it?

photo_1242.JPG

seedling

photo_2208.JPG

clone

photo_3168.JPG

another clone

photo_4134.JPG

another clone

photo_582.JPG

the mom

Thanks so much :)

Lena