Help - Colloidal silver to create female pollen

Toxxxic420

I feel I have the ppm but have left the lights on 24/7. I am trying to hermie a blueberry auto. I have been spraying the new growth 2-3 times a day since it was 10 days old and it showed female on a feminized seed plant. I have been spraying it for 2 weeks.The plant doesn't have a smell ( it had a smell when I started), some of the lower bigger leaves are going yellow and dying and it looks like flowering has slowed down but have no signs of pollen sacks. What am I missing or am I just being impatient.? CS is stored in a dark green glass bottle wrapped with aluminum foil with a natural cork stored in a dark place..

Re: Help..Colloidal silver to create female pollen

You are killing your plant with a gross overdose of CC. Please stop!

The process I use is to place the plants (fems - I don't use autos) into 12/12 and begin the regimen of CC application. I use a 300ppm solution that I get off eBay. I remove the fans on the upper third of the plant, I spray until the leaves drip ONE TIME PER DAY at the same time every day for TWO WEEKS. Then, I discontinue the CC application and light-stress them with a few days of 12/12 one day and 24/0 the next - a few cycles - before putting them back into the pollination chamber for continued 12/12 to finish flowering. I can barely notice ANY pistils left at all.

With your 24/0 auto regimen, I would suggest the same light-stress regimen for a few cycles over a few days. Just be precise with your timing [where applicable]. If you don't have multiple grow areas to quarantine your pollen donors during this period, a box and a flashlight will suffice. Remember, the point is to stress them for a few days before returning them back to the warm kiss of everlasting daylight.

That should help trigger your plants. Just STOP with the CC on those poor souls. Please!

Peace

p.s. If you think like "Toxxxic420" you will innevitably act like "Toxxxic420" and 420 should be anything but toxxxic. IMHO

Just an observation.

Peace

It's my first attempt at producing female pollen. After reading about CS (colloidal silver) I felt it was the most reliable way to achieve this. I have many many male pollen sacks now on the plant. Anytime you use CS the plant is Toxic, never smoke or ingest bud that has been manipulated with CS. It seems like a waste of time and bud, but when you are as poor as I am, you choose the method that seems like a sure deal. I started with 5 seeds and will now have enough seeds to experiment through stressing to achieve the end result. Procreation of seed through a safe method that will allow the enjoyment and consumption of my product. We all have to start somewhere.... This is where I started with my CS experience , doesn't make you right nor does it make me wrong, just makes us different . The end result is female pollen collection and natural pollination of the female that grows next to my Frankenstein .

Back
Top Bottom