Help: confused first grow!

google "what cannabis leaves are telling you"
it tells you different problems a plant has by
the symptoms of the leaves..ok man good luck!
The weird thing of that is i see it but i also had a feeling of boric deficiency kind of looks like that aswell...

However i do agree on the water issue and after the lastnight flush and dry ingredients it kind of looks better like its coming back to life

Thank you man.. I would like to see my 1st harvest and share this with all you guys

Hey @Dre tries to grow welcome.

So i grow autos only and my set up is very similar to yours. Indoor, blurple LED, in coco... what nutes have got? Something i discovered in my first grow is to feed them at 1/4 or 1/2 dose than what the bottles say, you can always add more but cant take any away. As for the droop on your plant, i agree with the consensus, it looks like an overwatered plant. I would give it a few days to dry out and see how she reacts. Good luck and keep us posted!

Hey @Dre tries to grow welcome.

So i grow autos only and my set up is very similar to yours. Indoor, blurple LED, in coco... what nutes have got? Something i discovered in my first grow is to feed them at 1/4 or 1/2 dose than what the bottles say, you can always add more but cant take any away. As for the droop on your plant, i agree with the consensus, it looks like an overwatered plant. I would give it a few days to dry out and see how she reacts. Good luck and keep us posted!
@Wallanaise the Haze For nutes i have the GH trio, molasses, the GH PH tester, bat guano, calmag, kelp, worm castings the liquid, which i only used one dose of water and molases and laid the bat guano and kelp on the soil after a flush last night.

OK so first you can skip using molasses as that's for soil not coco. It might have some effect with the bat guano maybe but you don't need it.
Second your vermiculite is for water retention and so is the coco. Hence why you have and overwatering problem. While your mix sounds good it also sounds complicated. Try and keep things basic to a recipe . For example I use 70/30 coco / perlite. That works wonderful. For indoor I water about once or twice a week. Outside it was daily.
Thirdly as for nutes it's actually possible to grow without nutes for the first 2 weeks but add under 1/4 strength of nutes only. Your ph must be 5.8 for veg and 6.0 for flower. An easy way to get a rough estimate like I did was to use 10ml vinegar per 10l of water if your ph is 6.5 or higher.

The key is literally simplicity and patience. Air is equally important as water in the roots so make sure to let her breathe. And you too breathe haha in the beggining it's seems overwhelming but it's actually simple as long as you keep it so.

Do what @Lerugged said and let her dry till about 1 inch in the coco then feed her about 150ml to 250ml for the first few weeks.

Look at my grow journal called DK's Pub and grow. Its a coco grow.

OK so first you can skip using molasses as that's for soil not coco. It might have some effect with the bat guano maybe but you don't need it.
Second your vermiculite is for water retention and so is the coco. Hence why you have and overwatering problem. While your mix sounds good it also sounds complicated. Try and keep things basic to a recipe . For example I use 70/30 coco / perlite. That works wonderful. For indoor I water about once or twice a week. Outside it was daily.
Thirdly as for nutes it's actually possible to grow without nutes for the first 2 weeks but add under 1/4 strength of nutes only. Your ph must be 5.8 for veg and 6.0 for flower. An easy way to get a rough estimate like I did was to use 10ml vinegar per 10l of water if your ph is 6.5 or higher.

The key is literally simplicity and patience. Air is equally important as water in the roots so make sure to let her breathe. And you too breathe haha in the beggining it's seems overwhelming but it's actually simple as long as you keep it so.

Do what @Lerugged said and let her dry till about 1 inch in the coco then feed her about 150ml to 250ml for the first few weeks.

Look at my grow journal called DK's Pub and grow. Its a coco grow.
So ima let it dry out and post an update maybe Saturday or so. The leaves are not wilting they kind of raising up now

So ima let it dry out and post an update maybe Saturday or so. The leaves are not wilting they kind of raising up now
That's good. Leave her be and let her do her thing. Have faith you got this buddy!

i know a lot of growers on here have thermometers humidity meters ...a lux' neem oil various nutes carbon filters the list goes on...my first grow i had a 600wt hps and a 40cm oscilating fan...thats it...blankets on the spare room window...and grew a monster sized 4 plants ...now i have a 80x80 tent a 400wt hps 2x 5 inch fans inside (1 is exhaust) a 4 inch fan inside as well and a 40cm fan blowing air in the bottom vent...i have extra nutrex brand GROW N20.0% P8.0% K18.0% and extra nutrex brand BLOOM N12.0% P12.0% K18.0% (BOTH 25$ PER LITRE) .and.amino K a foliar spary and nute additive $20 ...you seem to have a lot going on for your first grow dre...all those nutes and additives is gonna give you a hell of a variable...theres so many things if something is in excess or lacking you will take forever to see which one....id just get a grow and bloom nute and ease yourself into it...just my opinion bro..take it easy

i know a lot of growers on here have thermometers humidity meters ...a lux' neem oil various nutes carbon filters the list goes on...my first grow i had a 600wt hps and a 40cm oscilating fan...thats it...blankets on the spare room window...and grew a monster sized 4 plants ...now i have a 80x80 tent a 400wt hps 2x 5 inch fans inside (1 is exhaust) a 4 inch fan inside as well and a 40cm fan blowing air in the bottom vent...i have extra nutrex brand GROW N20.0% P8.0% K18.0% and extra nutrex brand BLOOM N12.0% P12.0% K18.0% (BOTH 25$ PER LITRE) .and.amino K a foliar spary and nute additive $20 ...you seem to have a lot going on for your first grow dre...all those nutes and additives is gonna give you a hell of a variable...theres so many things if something is in excess or lacking you will take forever to see which one....id just get a grow and bloom nute and ease yourself into it...just my opinion bro..take it easy
Yeah I figured if ima doit, ima do it right lol and over indulged with my supplies

If you are growing in coco and you are feeding drain to waste (which I recommend) you almost cannot over water as the excess drains away immediately if you are using any type of pots that drain.

You do not need to flush your plants in coco as that happens every time you feed/water them if you are feed them drain to waste.

With the GH trio and CalMag you do not need all of the extra stuff you are feeding.

Your PH is too high at 6.5 you need to be at 5.8.

DO NOT let your coco dry out it does NOT like it, feed/water every day.

Here is a good feed schedule
https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/coco-coir-flora-series-schedule.pdf

Howzit guys thanx for all the positive feed back,
Its coco which now has some bat guano and kelp after my panic attack yesterday

at this point i feel like i am watching paint dry hahaha.. However would i or should i be doing a foliar feed... And if so can i do that with the GH or what would be a good foliar spray to use (even if it a home made remedy)

Howzit guys thanx for all the positive feed back,
Its coco which now has some bat guano and kelp after my panic attack yesterday

at this point i feel like i am watching paint dry hahaha.. However would i or should i be doing a foliar feed... And if so can i do that with the GH or what would be a good foliar spray to use (even if it a home made remedy)
Your plant is still young and could be repot to either soil or coco.

To answer your question : Can I foliar feed with GH nutrients?

Of course. Make sure you use a weaker nutrient solution than you would for root feeding. Avoid foliar feeding in the heat of the day and under excessive sunlight. Generally, the best times to foliar feed are in the early morning and late afternoon. Make sure you spray the undersides of the leaves. This is where the stomata or "lungs of the plant" are located, and where maximum absorption occurs.

I personally think you need to find the right medium first and move on as per normal from there.

Back
Top Bottom