Help deciding on Mini Split A/C

DontEvenAsk

420 Member
So I'm gonna be running 6 1000W lights in one of my grow rooms, not including the W's coming from other things. The room is LxWxH 9x16x9. I decided I'll need at least 36000 BTU with my AC. My question is... should I get one single 36000 BTU unit, or get a dual zone which I'm assuming splits them up 18000 & 18000, correct me if I'm wrong. Please let me know your opinions on this based on experience or things you've heard. Thanks everyone.

p.s. What are your experiences on different A/C brands? What's the best/most reliable one?

Well since no one else has jumped in, I'll offer a thought: If you have two units instead of one (is that what you're asking?), then you'd have some redundancy if one failed....

Thanks @Scientific .. now I need to know what BRAND mini-split AC is the best or most reiable. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking at Pioneer brand.
Pioneer Air Conditioner Inverter+ Ductless Wall Mount Mini Split System Air Conditioner & Heat Pump Full Set, 36000 BTU 230V

1666385210846.png

or maybe going with Fujitsu mini-split ac.

When It Is ideal to Install a Multi-Zone Split System?

Zoned systems can be used anytime. It works as a perfect alternative to traditional HVAC systems as well, especially the centralized HVAC unit. Ideally, however, there are some specific situations when a multi-zone split system is the best option when you need a cooling and heating solution for multiple rooms. These are the following:
When you have a large space to cover and not just one room. The best example are two-storey homes, dormitories, nursing homes or assisted care facilities, offices, and many others.

Customized Cooling and Heating, Personalized Comfort. A multi-zone mini split system will enable you to directly set the temperature in each zone according to your own needs or preference, allowing you to have a completely personalized comfort experience.

Back
Top Bottom