Help! Deficient or burn?

Bilbobudkin420

This is starting to annoy me. I cant decide whether this is burn or deficiency? Any suggestions?
20180711_180800.jpg
20180711_180743.jpg

i would also say def.
I had the same problem of bottom leaf's yellowing and would pull/fall right off with little to no resistance. At that time, i was using miracle grow soil for my first grow. These day's im positive it was due to a def and the problem leaf's all looked just like yours. What do you feed your plants and how's the ppm?

Looks like N deficiency. However, at that time of flowering, IMO it s just normal. The buds start to receive to stored nutrients contained in the leaves. If it too much yellow everywhere maybe it would need a lil feeding but looking at the bud, I think you are approaching flushing time. Aren't you?

Looks like N deficiency. However, at that time of flowering, IMO it s just normal. The buds start to receive to stored nutrients contained in the leaves. If it too much yellow everywhere maybe it would need a lil feeding but looking at the bud, I think you are approaching flushing time. Aren't you?
Just going into week6 bud so yer not far off.Fuck it Im gonna give em a nice big feed next go round then.
i would also say def.
I had the same problem of bottom leaf's yellowing and would pull/fall right off with little to no resistance. At that time, i was using miracle grow soil for my first grow. These day's im positive it was due to a def and the problem leaf's all looked just like yours. What do you feed your plants and how's the ppm?
Im using a UK brand. Its been doing me reaaallly well but as I am a relative noob I backed off cos I thought they were being burnt (which one of my girls was getting that way) but Im sure its been contained now I was attempting to push nutes every watering and ramped it up a bit too quickly. they got a good runoff watering and then a runoff watering of half strength nutes so now I think they are back to overdrive again lol.
That gypsy haze is gonna be an animal of a yielder though.
Dont mess with PPMs and that tbh. I check my PHs n thats about it I like to keep things simple

Sounds like a good feeding will help out. It's good to have a simple ppm meter on hand for times like these. Before even posting about issues, you could read the ppm and see a low value and find out instantly they needed a good feeding. Of course strain experience helps in these cases, like knowing in week 6 what amount of nutes(ppms) it should be at vs what levels hurt it.
It's also quite handy to fine tune a favorite strains feedings for maximum results (like knowing the strain burns tips at 1400+ at whatever stage in its life)

I like the little things :3

Sounds like a good feeding will help out. It's good to have a simple ppm meter on hand for times like these. Before even posting about issues, you could have read the ppm and seen a low value and found out instantly they needed a good feeding.
It's also quite handy to fine tune a favorite strains feedings for maximum results (like knowing the strain burns tips at 1400+ at whatever stage in its life)

I like the little things :3
True true. I have been taking notes on everything I've run so far. Critical is a slow drinker and doesn't like as high heats as the other 2.
Gyppsy haze is a very strong grower, pulled out all her stakes on a daily basis and bulked up quick during LST, she super hungry aswell.
Lemon skunk responds amazingly to topping she just starts growing horizontal instantly minimal LST was needed initially to get her flat.
I do have more notes but those are the ones I can remember lol

Nice, its always good to take notes! So far i've grown Gorilla Glue #4, Pink Cadillac, and Sour Diesel, while 4 other strains are currently cookin haha. I've been slacking on my strain notes as im still focused on the equipment fine tuning lol. So many different things to tune! D: As of late i switched from soil to hydro so now i gotta go through everything again and see what works best.

Nice, its always good to take notes! So far i've grown Gorilla Glue #4, Pink Cadillac, and Sour Diesel, while 4 other strains are currently cookin haha. I've been slacking on my strain notes as im still focused on the equipment fine tuning lol. So many different things to tune! D: As of late i switched from soil to hydro so now i gotta go through everything again and see what works best.
Im enjoying soil dont think Ill be switching it up any time soon. Get it locked down going seed to seed and see what strains I wanna start getting more of and then start doing some cloning

You're growing in soil ? If the brand of nutes has been doing really well for you then I doubt a big feed will help, it might well make it worse.
My bet is more on nutrient lockout probablly due to a combination of ph issues and salt/nute build up, especially if you ramped it up too quickly.
I'd flush it with a good few gallons of plain water, like 3 times your pot size by volume and wait a few days for it to dry out a bit before feeding again.
You really should get a ph and ppm pens, even the ones on ebay will do if they are calibrated. They really helped me reduce my grow problems.

Peace

You're growing in soil ? If the brand of nutes has been doing really well for you then I doubt a big feed will help, it might well make it worse.
My bet is more on nutrient lockout probablly due to a combination of ph issues and salt/nute build up, especially if you ramped it up too quickly.
I'd flush it with a good few gallons of plain water, like 3 times your pot size by volume and wait a few days for it to dry out a bit before feeding again.
You really should get a ph and ppm pens, even the ones on ebay will do if they are calibrated. They really helped me reduce my grow problems.

Peace

What he said. :passitleft:

Peace
I check my PH's and have already done a flush on her. We shall see what she saying later on.

Checked my soil PH again today theyr all between 6.6-6.3 so thats all good. My critical has started eating a couple aswell and they aint had a proper feed in atleast a week.
Im thinking its just where they are so big and they got all them fat colas up top. They're just hitting the bulk stage now aswell so this will be a time when they really need it right?

Checked my soil PH again today theyr all between 6.6-6.3 so thats all good. My critical has started eating a couple aswell and they aint had a proper feed in atleast a week.
Im thinking its just where they are so big and they got all them fat colas up top. They're just hitting the bulk stage now aswell so this will be a time when they really need it right?

Well considering you have already flushed and the ph looks good and it's almost a week since they had a good feed, then go for it. Mine get fed every 2 days when in flower.

Peace

I was thinking nutrient lock out before scrolling down far enough to see the same thoughts as others.
I would suggest trimming more lower popcorn before flower. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom