If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? Just starting to transition
Indoor or Outdoor? Outdoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Peat, perlite, compost, chicken, cow, lots of powders
If Soil... What Size Pot?600 gal
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.5
Any Pests?no
How Often are you Watering?drench every 3-4 days with morning top waters to help cool every other day
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Composted chicken manure top dresses every two weeks
Size or Square Footage of Room? N/a

Hey everyone, we've been having issues with drooping tops and leaf margins curling up. Ive been pretty sure its heat stress so we've stepped watering which seemed to help but now is progressing again. These pics are from the most affected plant but all but a few are showing some of the same symptoms. Hoping someone might know whats going on here. Thanks

What Strain is it? Super skunk x LGK
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrid
What percentages? 50/50
How Many Plants? 48
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Starting to pre flower
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? Just starting to transition
Indoor or Outdoor? Outdoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Peat, perlite, compost, chicken, cow, lots of powders
If Soil... What Size Pot?600 gal
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.5
Any Pests?no
How Often are you Watering?drench every 3-4 days with morning top waters to help cool every other day
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Composted chicken manure top dresses every two weeks
Size or Square Footage of Room? N/a

Hey everyone, we've been having issues with drooping tops and leaf margins curling up. Ive been pretty sure its heat stress so we've stepped watering which seemed to help but now is progressing again. These pics are from the most affected plant but all but a few are showing some of the same symptoms. Hoping someone might know whats going on here. Thanks

Don't see any pics

420-magazine-mobile1944311701.jpg

420-magazine-mobile322669666.jpg
420-magazine-mobile778331920.jpg
Hello SoOrGro, hope this graph helps you out. The canoeing on the leaves could still be heat stress. If it were indoors I'd have to say lights also. But being outdoors I really can't help you out.
Stay tune and someone else will help you. You came to the right place for sure. 420 people!!

It looks like heat stress, but rather extreme one. Russett mites infestation causes leaves to curl in very similar way, so I'd look underneath the leaves to check for eggs and bugs.

It looks like heat stress, but rather extreme one. Russett mites infestation causes leaves to curl in very similar way, so I'd look underneath the leaves to check for eggs and bugs.
Yeah we've scoping with 100x and no pests. The leaf margins is def heat stress. We've been going back and forth on over/under watering as to whats causing droopy leaves at plant tops. We've been foliaring with kelp and silica and backed off on watering and they seem to be responding positively.. Though i have noticed some yellowing fan leaves starting from top down and and have read that could be related to over watering so that would all make sense. But think that could also be iron defiency.. Any thoughts on that?

I cannot really see any deficiencies on these leaves, there's no shine though. How often have you been watering from the start?

Been soaking them pretty good every 3-4 days and wetting top soil every other day to help cool them down. We've backed off off the last few days though.. Here's another pic showing the yellowing at top center.
420-magazine-mobile1568417470.jpg

Yeah we've scoping with 100x and no pests. The leaf margins is def heat stress. We've been going back and forth on over/under watering as to whats causing droopy leaves at plant tops. We've been foliaring with kelp and silica and backed off on watering and they seem to be responding positively.. Though i have noticed some yellowing fan leaves starting from top down and and have read that could be related to over watering so that would all make sense. But think that could also be iron defiency.. Any thoughts on that?

I'm not a professional but it does look to me to be over watering them. They will droop whether to dry and or to much watering. Also the heat stress will cause the leaves to canoe. Good luck to ya!!...✌️

I'm thinking that 600 gal is pretty big space for the roots, but they seem to be failing. Now with the yellowing you might have a case of root rot.

so ive noticed a couple of plants have these whitish grey patches in the soil with some clumps having a white mycelial stuff you can see in the pics.. the soil is heavy in peat and compost but these patches have turned almost sandy and dont want to hold water.. the roots look fine to me but im definitley seeing some yeollowing leaves on tgis one..anyone seen anything like this before?

420-magazine-mobile322669666.jpg
420-magazine-mobile778331920.jpg
Hello SoOrGro, hope this graph helps you out. The canoeing on the leaves could still be heat stress. If it were indoors I'd have to say lights also. But being outdoors I really can't help you out.
Stay tune and someone else will help you. You came to the right place for sure. 420 people!!
Air flow good.were there planted at.looks kinda like there trying to.wilt.from heat.may have to.cut.around them let.air.in.give um.s good.trimming

Back
Top Bottom