Help! Does this look like hemp?

butters6906

i just want some input on weather my plant looks like a hemp plant or a cannabis sativa plant, the plant is 8 feet tall with 5 main branches coming off the stalk about a foot from the ground loads of flowers on her just worried it might be a hemp plant,

also just wondering does hemp grow trichomes?

please give input on weather you think its hemp or cannabis im in week 9 of flower thanks everyone who provides input

IMG_64025.JPG
IMG_20140822_171658_283.jpg
IMG_3459.jpeg
IMG_20140826_184324_888.jpg
IMG_20140827_184250_280.jpg
2014083095094811.jpg
IMG_20140902_162724_264.jpg
IMG_20140902_163419_073.jpg
IMG95201409059508392595428.jpg
201409069509233395Richtone_HDR_.jpg
2014090695130046.jpg
201409069509220395Richtone_HDR_.jpg
2014090795085954.jpg
2014090795090129.jpg
2014090895162649.jpg
2014090895163717.jpg

Hemp is the same plant basically just with low to no thc/psychoactives. Let the trichs get nice and start turning amber. Cut, dry , try and if it gives you a headache after a full blunt - huck it in the compost!

Really no way to tell especially since we throw ditch weed into the hemp pile, and feral hemp into the hemp pile. It doesn't look like industrial hemp (not modern industrial hemp anyways) but could be random ditch weed, could be a classy landrace sative. Time and test will tell!

For my money it's not hemp.
Look man, that's hemp

asenhall_Road,_Walpole_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1470339.jpg

Yours is a classic South American sativa by her looks. I stick to Panamian or Colombian variety, might be via Hawaii.
Ah, hemp is a just a chemotype of cannabis sativa technically not different species. I remember SubCool writing somewhere that eventually if not bred, inbred and stuff, it's gonna go hemp by itself.

see conradino those were all the pictures that took my worrys away at the beginning and now im doing those image searches again to clear my mind

i guess idk if hemp even gets trichomes or if it gets as resiny as what mine is but it would really blow if it was hemp ill say that much lol so im going to just hope thats it is what you think it is.

daTenshi thanks for the input there and thats something i have been looking into to see if hemp grows trichomes and from what i have found is that it does form trichomes. but i remember reading someones thread on some site that he had a plant and that when he looked through the microscope there were none of those little balls on the stalks of the trichome so someone chimed in and said that it was hemp if it didnt have the resin gland, so im all thrown off with this, i guess i will just let it mature and ill have a joint of it and a bottle of headache medicine ready lol

but in my opinion it doesnt look like hemp to me it has to many branches i feel

where do you think the hemp seed could have come from to have seeded the doubt, so to speak? :Namaste:

i think this plant grew due to me throwing a seed out from my normal stash since if i had any seeds i would get rid of them by throwing them outside or in the garbage though i will not be doing that anymore, so idk if its a hemp plant that happened to grow in my backyard or if its a mj plant that grew due to me throwing a seed outside

i did hear once and idk if its true but i read that bird seed actually has hemp seeds in it.... but idk

and i like that saying btw :)

Does hemp give a headache? I remember my granny used make a "special" christmas cake with hemp oil :biglaugh: but we never got headaches, and yes it was safe for children. :love:

ive read that if you smoke hemp like you would cannabis with its low levels of THC and high levels of CBD and CBN that it wouldnt get you high obviously but it would give you a headache

this picture is for everone to see the trichomes as well as have an answere to weather hemp has trichomes if this plant does end up being a hemp plant but im staying hopeful

the amber you see in it is of some gland stalks that the resin gland broke off also the ones that look cloudy is the light on the microscope and the task of trying to take a picture through it ;p

2014090995100130.jpg

i think this plant grew due to me throwing a seed out from my normal stash since if i had any seeds i would get rid of them by throwing them outside or in the garbage though i will not be doing that anymore, so idk if its a hemp plant that happened to grow in my backyard or if its a mj plant that grew due to me throwing a seed outside

i did hear once and idk if its true but i read that bird seed actually has hemp seeds in it.... but idk

and i like that saying btw :)

OK, let me ask this another way; where would you have gotten the hemp seed from in the first place, do you know someone who grows it, or are there plants nearby?

man ..I say its a sativa...the chances of you or one of your friends tossing a seed away..the odd roach will have 1 at any rate Its got to be a better chance than throwin a hemp seed ...or hemp roach..lol...do you live near a hemp field? ..smoke it

Back
Top Bottom