Help drug test!

All depends on how much cannabis you use, when was last usage, what's your metabolism like, etc. Also what kind of test. If it is a good job and you are worried you might fail, call your Employee Assistance Program. Most large companies have them. Tell them you have a substance abuse problem and want help....BEFORE the results come back. Federal law protects you from firing at that point.

THC is stored in body fat, which is why it takes so long for it to leach out of your system. You slowly pee it out as those fat cells are burned. If you're a daily smoker, there's really not alot you can do other than try and dilute your urine with water or cranberry juice or something, but that will only make the test come back inconclusive and you will have to get tested again. Or worse yet, they may just assume that an inconclusive result is a negative.

Hey dude. If you have been using cannabis in the last 3 months before the test, there is a chance that you will get caught.

have to text 2015 and find out ... :p

Alot depends on the type of test being administered.
Here in Canada it's now legal so they can't test for it anymore as a condition of employment
But before it legalized my company had drug testing which I was worried about.
A friend of mine who was a General Manager for a large operation similar to where I worked said don't worry about it as long as you only use it infrequently, or take a 2 week break.
The way he explained it to me, there are several types of tests, and a few of them can indeed pick up very small quantities from a urine test.
The majority however can only pick out the habitual user.
Most companies use a test that looks for the habitual user.
The reasons for this are simple. The cost for a test that can spot tiny trace amounts is wildly expensive compared to the one that only spots the habitual user.
If you're a company that has to test every single prospective new hire, using the more sophisticated test becomes financially impractical.
The exception to this rule is for those who are in the employ of organizations like law enforcement, sensitive gov't, ect or those that actively seek to demonize cannabis consumption
Also they can always demand it for cause too, like if you cause an accident ;)

Back
Top Bottom