Help figure out what I got.

Setsuna

I know its near impossible to figure out what strain i have based on pictures but im new so gonna ask w hat you guys can tell me about my plant like is it mostly indica or sativa / what strain you think it is if ya had to guess if it helps was told it was hawaiian idk just bored and decided to see what others thought

tmrAr70.jpg

Looks like some la Confidentials i got! have seedlings that look the same as yours also that I believe came from a clone that some fine fellows I had in my grow last year cut a male and stuffed baches of him into my clones branches to pollinate the girls for me. wasn't that nice of them.! depending on where the plants are generated from or what they are crossed with. sometimes it may be 50/50 or 75/25 or many combos to many to list all depends on who and what was used to breed or cross plant.

Looks like some la Confidentials i got! have seedlings that look the same as yours also that I believe came from a clone that some fine fellows I had in my grow last year cut a male and stuffed baches of him into my clones branches to pollinate the girls for me. wasn't that nice of them.! depending on where the plants are generated from or what they are crossed with. sometimes it may be 50/50 or 75/25 or many combos to many to list all depends on who and what was used to breed or cross plant.

Oh yeah...you might be right I looked up images of la confidential and it does look really close to it. Whats the high like?

depending how cured or if done right can produce some couch lock. I started 40 clones and ended up with 5 that lived. guy i got them from did not leave long enough to root. My bad. 5 I did have were some redonkulous buds so bad I ran out in a month. Regrettted not saving more for later I was caught up in the excitment or rather stoned in the excitement! HeHe 10 to 12 faties a day, yeah boy ! I loved it so I am growing more. Definately want to check yourself before trying to operate,drive, walk and sometimes talk.right up my alley I say. AK-47 is cool to only no couch lock able to handle yo business.

depending how cured or if done right can produce some couch lock. I started 40 clones and ended up with 5 that lived. guy i got them from did not leave long enough to root. My bad. 5 I did have were some redonkulous buds so bad I ran out in a month. Regrettted not saving more for later I was caught up in the excitment or rather stoned in the excitement! HeHe 10 to 12 faties a day, yeah boy ! I loved it so I am growing more. Definately want to check yourself before trying to operate,drive, walk and sometimes talk.right up my alley I say. AK-47 is cool to only no couch lock able to handle yo business.

Oh dayum sounds fun im definitely keeping this plant! Thanks man <3

Back
Top Bottom