Help figuring out clone room methods

italianfudge

I am a mess figuring out what set up I am going to do for my first indoor grow. But I feel I have come to a resolve. I am going to use the ebb&grow Ebb & Gro 12-Plant Hydroponic Grow System - Plantlighting Hydroponics
for my flower room and a modified drip system for my veg and mother room. The modified drip system isn't anything but a thought at the moment so I am looking for feed back. I am restricted to about 5 foot of vertical space so I need to keep my drip res pretty shallow. Instead of a 20 gallon reservoir I am thinking of getting like (4) 5 gallon tubs that are more long than deep and connecting them with PVC pipes. That way I am in the 20 gallon range but have minimal height being used. I then can construct a simple and short table to set my 2' x 4' growing tray upon it. Total height guesstimated 1.5 foot. What is the feed back on this ?

No I guess I don't McBudz and would recomend the drip for clones till flower time or what ? I am lost on how to keep up with 12 + clones every 2 months can you recommend anything not out of the pic of what I am envisioning ?

Back
Top Bottom