Help! First time grower!

evers

Sup guys! I need some help with my lady. It's droopy leafs and dying of older, lower leaves has me concerned. The seed was given to me from a friend soI have no clue of the strain. When i decided to go 12/12 I watered using only half of veg nutes and full of bloom. In three weeks the plant doubled in size ( 16" to 32"). Soon after I notice the lower fan leaves starting to yellow and die,the upper leaves are just droopy, my thought was that the plant used up all it's energy in the stretching and needed some extra N. So on the next watering I gave it a full dose of veg nutes and half of the bloom. It's been a week and no luck about ten leaves have fallen and the rest are still droopy. It's a single plant, 250w hps, just started with co2, one fan, for exausht fan I modified an air cleaner that I had laying around, I cut out two 4" holes where the air comes out, stuck some 4" ducting witch flows into the boiler room. On the intake side I took the hepa filter out, sandwhiched a bunch of carbon filters together, so it's my exhaust fan and filter at the same time (it even has three power settings and ozonator built in :slide:. I water every 4 days about 2.25 Pt. Any input will be greatly aprecciated.
2.jpg

Re: Help! First time grower!!!

Sorry for the pic it's of my cell, that clear hose is my experiment with co2.

Re: Help! First time grower!!!

That's what I thought also but over ten leaves have fallen off, and many more are yellowing, I'm on 4 weeks. Do you think is normal. This damm computer doesn't have sd card slot and my cell cam sucks. I'll try to post better pics.

yeah goin with screw cut the veg nutes and flush it with ph water. Are you ph-ing your solution. also you might see some yellow of the leafs some times when you introduce co2 all of a sudden during buding plants leafs are working over time with all that c02 available but im thinkin its the nutes. what ever you do stop messing with it and stay on a sched. this helps you trouble shoot your problem alot easyier if your always changing, and adding things your plant doesnt have time to try to adjust it self before you change it again cut the veg and stick to bloow for a bit

Back
Top Bottom