Help First Time Grower

Here are some picture taken last week when they where on there last week of the vege cyce using a 400 watt MH, now they are on flowering on a 400 watt HPS:

Weed0011.jpg

This plants is about 15 inches today and 2 days in flowering. But the p

Weed0021.jpg

Shoot of both on last week of Vege cycle

Weed0031.jpg

Closer shot

Weed0041.jpg

Smaller plant

Ill have more pictures up in a day or so.... temperature is 86F and is about only 8 inches away from the light.

Is there any way for your to make sure you get a Female then a Male....by like giving the plant less stress or something like that.

Less stress reduces chances of a female turning hermaphrodite, but has no effect on male/female. Once the seed has sprouted you have 0 influence on male vs. female. The only times that you can have an effect on seed sex is by using female pollen from a hermi to pollenate another female. All seeds produced from that will be female. The other time you can have an effect on sex is when it's a seed. You can increase your chances of your plants ending up being female by adding a woman's birth control pill(crushed up of course) to the water when germinating your seeds. On this I am just passing along info as I've never tried it myself.

The only other times that you can effect the sex of your plants is when purchasing seeds(buy feminized seeds) and by cloning(if you clone a female plant you will of course get all females).

Here is my plant i dont know if this is a female, in the picture below can you see the hairs i dont know if those are hairs or not.
IMG_00971.JPG

IMG_00981.JPG

IMG_00941.JPG

IMG_00962.JPG

Now i just started the 12/12, 6 days ago it showed it sex fast didnt it cause i read other peoples forums and it takes like 2 weeks... now how do i keep this female from being a hemi...thank you?

weediologist said:
Now i just started the 12/12, 6 days ago it showed it sex fast didnt it cause i read other peoples forums and it takes like 2 weeks... now how do i keep this female from being a hemi...thank you?

If you want to prevent hermies...the least stress on a plant will result in lower chances of it turning hermi..so u want to consistantly keep right temps right humidity...no interruptions in dark cycles... etc.

Now the experts will tell you what is the best conditions possible for your plant (temps, humidity etc.)

hope this helps a bit

Can You Tell Me The Temp, Humidity And Etc.....my Temp Is About 85f When Light On And I Dont Know About Off Time As I Dont Disturb The Plant By Letting Light Into The Closet When It Was In Vege The Off Temp Was 73f So It Probebly Is The Same I Dont Kow Abut Humidity But I Have A Cup Of Water In The Room That I Fill Up Ever 2 Day Since All The Water Evaporates..i Just Hope I Can Complete This Plant Growth Being Only A Female.....i Cant Take Any Cutting Now Can I Since Its Shown Its Pistil???

You were suppose to take clones before you flower.Your temp is a little high but bearable.I would not cut your plant during the flower period because it stunts and slows growth.

i have a powerful fan blowing in from outside in,,,and have a fan inside too and a 250 cfm fan taking the air out.

so ill see the new temp cause i add a fan inside the closet 1 day ago

Hey i have a problem with my leaves on the female plant only here are some pictures....
Weed001_1819671.jpg

Weed002_7381071.jpg

Weed003_2106651.jpg

Here is one of my little retard plant - dont know the sex yet

Weed004_6707341.jpg

Here is the Female plant that has the leaf problem

please tell me what is wrong, the yellowing starts from the new growth on the top of the plant and goes down to about the middle of the plant please help me..on this.

Not all leaves but about maybe 10-15 fingers only and some of my new leaves growing on the side of the plants are green but when i touch it, it crumbs...whats wrong ??

i removed that small plant cause i saw it to be a male and killed the plant...so now i have only one female plant.

Back
Top Bottom