Help?! First time growing! Need Soil help!

Baked Hippy

Hey guys, i'm new to growing and very excited to start my strain (Holy Grail) and i got my CFLs 42watt each bulb got two of them and only 1 plant. The only help i really need what soil would i need? Could i use this?

IJGEfbM.png

if not could you supply me a list of different soils i could use? Thanks!​

U could also make your own if these products are too expensive/unavailable. I used to use about 20 lt high loam/peat potting soil with about 2 lt perlite (for water balnce/ airation) and 300 - 600g blood meal and bone meal. This mix used to give enough nutes for about 4 - 5 weeks in a 8 lt pot before i needed to start adding fertilizers. As long as u adhere to principals u should be fine. Good luck.

U could also make your own if these products are too expensive/unavailable. I used to use about 20 lt high loam/peat potting soil with about 2 lt perlite (for water balnce/ airation) and 300 - 600g blood meal and bone meal. This mix used to give enough nutes for about 4 - 5 weeks in a 8 lt pot before i needed to start adding fertilizers. As long as u adhere to principals u should be fine. Good luck.

Thank you very much everyone. I had a struggle on finding lots soil to use. But, i figured it out now. I'm also doing indoor growing btw.

fox farm ocean Forrest or happy frog work great but cut it with ff light warrior it works great not to let the ocean Forrest burn your seedlings.

Ocean forest needs about 40% perlite
good call blue
yupp. i forgot to say perlite..ti comes with perlite but not enough. i started this smart pot without adding extra perlite and look how much it has compacted in 15 days !!!

Back
Top Bottom