Help first timer

Yeah. Waiting for the weather to get cooler.Don't want to deal with the heat and humidity. Gonna start germinating next week. Which strains are you growing?

Well the first thing you need to do is figure out what you're growing. If you just got seeds from someone you're probably just growing ruderelis. Which is not worth the effort.

Order some seeds from a seed bank.

Yes, it will be my first grow, but I've done a lot of research, got my seeds sorted and developed the infrastructure to grow. Looking forward to growing it. Don't know how it will go.. Let's see. Fingers crossed.

Strains to grow : Jack herer, blue dream, sour Diesel... Maybe add pineapple chunk to the mix of I have space left.

It's not ruderelis,the seeds I got from a friend who has grown many batches of good bud. The strains are a mix of schiatsu LSD and some other strains. I had some questions, are you using some special soil or regular khaad mitti.

Well, the first thing I would suggest is that you ask your friend who has grown many batches of good bud. I haven't. But here is what I know.

I will be using Coco coir as a the primary medium. Mixed with perlite and some vermiculite. I will use RO water, and supply my own nutes.
So no khaad..... But.. You can make your own soil if you want with manures. But you will have to try it out.

Talk to your friend.. He knows what you need to know.

He's growing in another city where he has access to the best gardening stores. Plus he has a way higher budget then how much I'm willing to spend. If you could share the Urdu or local names of coco coir and the rest of the stuff that'll be great.

Well. Coco coir is the husk of coconuts. You may want to visit some gardening stores in islamabad. Ask them for Coco coir bricks. They will have it.

Search YouTube on how to use it.

Alright buddy thanks for the help, I've found one closeby which has a prepared soil mix with all 3 of these so will go for those when repotting.

Back
Top Bottom