Help for Hep C

Yeah Weed:

I've read about that. Don't know if it in every state, but better safe than sorry. Best thing to do is not tell your Dr. you use cannabis.

Yeah Weed:

I've read about that. Don't know if it in every state, but better safe than sorry. Best thing to do is not tell your Dr. you use cannabis.
It won't matter what you tell your doctor. Numerous and expensive blood tests are run when they start talking about transplants. They will know absolutely everything they need to know about your blood chemistry before a transplant is done. You will not be able to fool the doctor or the labs. At this point I am unaware of any public hospital that is allowing transplants if the patient pops positive on a blood test. Maybe rich people like Steve Jobs but not regular people. Steve Jobs like Dick Cheney should have never received transplants because they were very poor candidates for transplants. If they had been you or me we would have just been told to go home and die.

Well just got past week 10 for the incivek with the nupagin injections was able to get my white blood count back up now have to worry about it getting to high.(will cause stroke) back to full dose of interferion was clear of the virus by third week I'm not to exited about it thou as it only shows if it's in your blood plasma it could be hiding in other parts of the body it wants to live too.But at times it's the best I can get I do need something to get me through this. :peace:

Finished on march 1st still fell like shit. Thinking you have to give it time for this stuff I had to take. To clear out of your body,and I did take it 12 months.It's hard to stay positive.So now will it take this time or relapse like last time? They say you have to wait 6 months after to see if your still clear.

Man, I have been afraid to start treatments. I have been putting it off for a year or so. I just don't want to feel like total hell all the time. I already feel like crap all the time from other health issues. I most likely would do it if I knew I had something to make me feel better while on the treatments. But there isn't any weed where I am, if there is I don't know about it. I haven't bought any in ten years or so, cause I know no one where I live that does it :/ I am split on to do the treatments or just don't bother with it.

Man, I have been afraid to start treatments. I have been putting it off for a year or so. I just don't want to feel like total hell all the time. I already feel like crap all the time from other health issues. I most likely would do it if I knew I had something to make me feel better while on the treatments. But there isn't any weed where I am, if there is I don't know about it. I haven't bought any in ten years or so, cause I know no one where I live that does it :/ I am split on to do the treatments or just don't bother with it.

It's a shame that we have to go to such lengths to get something that helps us. Went to to my general doc had done blood work that they had requested was told everything looks in line. Go to my gastro in July for my 90 day test I guess since I'm already have liver damage and have already relapsed before. I'm 59 it's a lot harder on me physically.This last time seems to have worked,but had to do a year of the new treatment the earlier you get treatment the better chance of clearing the virus.It's 6 months. Your in PA go to Penn don't mess with regular doc's right now your feeling what's the rush it's a chronic illness.Go to concerts,mall find a 420 organization in your area.

when l went on treatment,l had lost 100 some on pounds,stage3,1a next stop transplant.what used to yank my chain was,l used to feel l was putting on weight,l would see someone they would say l,,ooks like your losing. Dam! You should go onto website hepc nomands They can tell ya the ins@outs how to slay the dragon.Will tell ya this l cleared,at the time was 55,what you do is your Dr not the gasto to give you a prescription for good nausea pills,anti depression pill,some gasto will not put you on treatment if you have to take them,good for side effects,drink lots of water.side effects for me were deadly but did not tell gasto about them because they chop you.Some people side effects are not a issure maybe you will be a lucky one!!!check out hepc nomaands had l known about them while l was on treatment wouldhave been there no time flat,here where l live there are no support groups.Best of Luck

I have tested positive with HCV for many years...over 30. They could only test me for this non-specific virus in 91 when a serum test was developed and biopsy. Anyway, since then or since 91 I have been in treatment using Interferon with the other drugs and did that five times, or five full years. This last treatment was using Interferon, Ribivirin and Incivek. Because those drugs messed up my blood, I also needed Procrit and Nupigen injections regularly. I had everything from encephalitis (7 months) to pretty severe opportunistic skin infection on my back. I never THOUGHT to use MM to help with the treatment. I wish I did, but I made it the whole treatment as I always do and I have been negative for 17 months.

I had a hard time taking the fat in one hit, but in the morning I would make strong coffee and use a ton of liquid non-dairy creamer. I don't think it's hard to get 20 grams that way. It only lasts for 12 weeks, so hang in there. I was definitely sleeping 16 or more hours a day my fifth week into treatment.

I have heard that milk thistle is good for the liver but if you are taking meds that need to stay in your system such as HIV meds,don't take it. Its my understanding that milk thistle cleans out the meds so in the case like HIV meds,will give the virus a chance to get resistant and you will have to change cocktails. I would look into that if anyone is taking other meds before taking milk thistle.

Just curious Folks...has anyone here have tried or researched cannabis concentrated oil dosed properly? I've seen so many medical things cured by the concentrate, however, this is not one of them I know nothing about. Is H C a virus, a germ or what (NM it seems to be a virus)? I do know the concentrated cannabis oil kills mutating cells, kills germs and taken correctly is complete opposite of euphoric and works with other meds when dosed properly. I also know the concentrate rejuvenates vital organs and heals them not to mention the ' well being' feeling of good overall health'. Just a thought and maybe another avenue of treatment. I sincerely hope the best for you all & G/B

If someone who reads this thread and knows if the concentrates help or any other info they can share...plz pipe in. TY

I have been diagnosed w/HepC, but declined the chemo option, instead I simply quit drinking!

Then, after ingesting RSO & vaping for 6 weeks my 'fatty liver' disappeared, along w/many other problems!

I'm pretty much convinced that a regimen of 0.5 grams of extract daily combined with a reworked(healthy) diet will combat pretty much any human ailment, and win. I do have a problem w/patients who think taking pharmaceutical poisons along with cannabinoids therapy is a sensible plan ? ? There is NOTHING sensible about BigPharma Poisons - they only do what they are designed to do - KILL!

Also, I have NEVER seen anywhere, a discussion of fighting COPD with vaporizing & ingestion via baking or concentrate ingestion!
I have had MAJOR success treating my COPD - so much so that my respirologist sees no reason for me to return to his office!

Has nobody anything to report on vaporizing for rejuvenating lungs? I would love to hear ANY comments!

Peace Light Love Health Truth i am adavida

Pretty good advice alcohol best avoided all round if you ask me but in saying that as long as your not a chronic alcoholic (as amrad said) one or two wont harm u, treatment is really hard mentally and physically so research your skunks, hash even edibles to find what suits u. I've heard there is a new treatment out now with little or no side effects. Stick with it when you start it gets easy in the end.

DooD _ The krezzy thing is I am an alcoholic with an addictive personality; ex-speed freak, junkie, tobacco user and i drink 4 glasses of red wine(min) daily at age 71, and I'm still rockin'.

But I did a 10-day run of heroine/meth/coke after my release from penitentiary in (age 28) - and I came to understand I was not getting "high" OR having fun - I was getting dead - wasting my time - so I quit!

When I was told I had HepC I quit drinking(2006), but still played poker in taverns w/smokers, even though I had been smoking Camels & Luckies for 40 yrs. and had quit due to COPD! ... so please deliver ur pontifications to somebody who might give a sweet banana!

COPD / Lung Function :Namaste:

Also, I have NEVER seen anywhere, a discussion of fighting COPD with vaporizing & ingestion via baking or concentrate ingestion!
I have had MAJOR success treating my COPD - so much so that my respirologist sees no reason for me to return to his office!

Has nobody anything to report on vaporizing for rejuvenating lungs? I would love to hear ANY comments!

Back
Top Bottom