Help for Hep C

It's been 2 yrs cleared the virus the second treatment Interferon,rivron.and incivic. and it work this time but the after effects are just as bad I do have serious of the liver but not from drinking. The treatment really did a job on my liver. Can't get a card I'm in Delaware even though we have a MMJ program doctors won't give it up. The new treatment is shorter and less side effects. Can't complain I did beat it. hopefully I will get a card soon.

I have been diagnosed w/HepC, but declined the chemo option, instead I simply quit drinking!

Then, after ingesting RSO & vaping for 6 weeks my 'fatty liver' disappeared, along w/many other problems!

I'm pretty much convinced that a regimen of 0.5 grams of extract daily combined with a reworked(healthy) diet will combat pretty much any human ailment, and win. I do have a problem w/patients who think taking pharmaceutical poisons along with cannabinoids therapy is a sensible plan ? ? There is NOTHING sensible about BigPharma Poisons - they only do what they are designed to do - KILL!

Also, I have NEVER seen anywhere, a discussion of fighting COPD with vaporizing & ingestion via baking or concentrate ingestion!
I have had MAJOR success treating my COPD - so much so that my respirologist sees no reason for me to return to his office!

Has nobody anything to report on vaporizing for rejuvenating lungs? I would love to hear ANY comments!

Peace Light Love Health Truth i am adavida

Krusht,

I have Hep C and I am going to try the RSO treatments, I do believe it works for so many things, I just know it will help my liver.
Friend uses it for skin cancer, has not had to have anything removed or burnt off in over 3 years. When he sees a potential spot the washes it good, puts a coating of RSO over the spot and the surrounding area and bandages it. Changes the band aid or bandage every few days and within 3 weeks the spot is gone.
My two cents, good luck to all you folks, this disease is a mother fucker.

GR

Krusht,

I have Hep C and I am going to try the RSO treatments, I do believe it works for so many things, I just know it will help my liver.
Friend uses it for skin cancer, has not had to have anything removed or burnt off in over 3 years. When he sees a potential spot the washes it good, puts a coating of RSO over the spot and the surrounding area and bandages it. Changes the band aid or bandage every few days and within 3 weeks the spot is gone.
My two cents, good luck to all you folks, this disease is a mother fucker.

GR
Hey brother - I feel positive that you will see huge results - and if it(HepC) is NOT going to be beaten, it surely won't beat you!

Who cares if future tests show you still have the antibodies in you? Who cares if they have a so-called "disease" if it doesn't affect you and you live to see 90? ... in good health & good spirits!

Check out this site - finding this man last fall was a gift of the Universe! Greenbridge Medical Services - - >

GREENBRIDGE MEDICAL - 310-393-0640 | DOSING CANNABIS BY THE MG?..NOT THE GRAM

Nope - it is NOT a mother fucker - until you get to a Doctor's office! Then the scary shyte starts - then it becomes a mother-fuck. Then, if you stick with the Allopathic High Priests & partake of their entrapping rituals & superstitions they will toss you into the abyss of misery, fear & suffering, until, bankrupted emotionally & financially, you die!

Peace & Health unto your home! May Harmony & Love dog your footsteps & Light guide your Path!

Back
Top Bottom