Help! Forced early harvest

MarysGarden

Ok.. So I am being forced to harvest my ladies early.. I know.. Lame. But it's enevitable so... I began flushing last night. Any info to help with early harvest would be greatly
Appreciated :) they have been flowering for 6 weeks today and tris are cloudy white. None quite amber yet. I have about 3, maybe 4 more days before I have to chop down. thanks

Shit you guys are lucky you were not growing my last crop 14 weeks of 12/12 , I would say flush and reduce the light by a half hour every night if you only have days and then they will need two more days of dark when done. In doing this you will give them the feeling of an early fall with the light being reduced every night and they get the go a little longer. If you have a max of four days before chop then go a half hour every day then at the two day mark go lights out and let them think they need to reproduce and buuild trichs and resin, wish I had seen the date plants are already gone best of luck and hope everything came out for you, peace OG

Back
Top Bottom