Help! Fresh Bud

Horable

I let some guy use my scale for about 10 minutes and he gave me 3.8 grams of this FRESH FRESH bud, I know when it dries ill prob get like 2grams out of it.

Anyways, this bud is sooo fresh, its wet, i can see small trichs on it.

It smells like whne u cut down weeds, it hasent been cured, obviously straight from the plant.

what is the best way to dry it out without loosing too much potency?

Re: [Help] Fresh Bud.....*PICTURES*

you need to let it air out, dont put it in an air-tight container. If it's still wet, like you said, you dont want it to milldew inside the container. hang em from some sting in a dark cool spot. when it switches to a grayish hue. TIME TO TOKE!!

Looks like a looooot of leaves. Trim what leaves you can with small suture scissors. If there is any decent bud under those leaves, dry it and pop it in a jar.

Open the jar every once in a while to freshen the air. In a while you should have fairly dry bud.

Lot of work for what will probably be around 1 gram (if that) though.

Edit: Hanging for such a small plant is kind of pointless. If you want, you can try a brown paper bag on a window sill. Check for mold once a day.

^^ I agree, I think the paper bag would work best for a small amount. Just check it every once in a while and move it around to dry it evenly.

or...if u have an empty shoe box... tie it upside down at the top inside the shoe box...close it... it's not airtight but it doesn't let to much air in @ the same time..that bud will dry out very quickly (best smoke = slow dry)

u must let it dry out before putting it in an air tight container!!! after shit is a bit drier u can cure the buds by then placing it in an airtight jar (dunno if it's worth the wait for 1-2 grams) but hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom