petersmith

Okay to start,
week 1- (3 seeds) two were feminized 1 of which was autoflower and the 3rd was a rando seed
I was growing in a closet with a 400w hps.
about 1-2 weeks of the plants out of ground and they were really heat stressed.

week 3 i moved into a smaller closet near ac window unit. they show much more growth and temp is no longer an issue.
The plants have all suffered through rootbound problems so i had to transplant 2 times.

im on day 54 and the autoflower seed (jock herrer) has started blooming/budding but the other two have not.
The rando seed is not showing signs of sex and its scaring me.
i didnt have a stable fert scedule ( i didnt want to burn)
I have fed fish fert, a bat guano tea.
My Ph is around 7.0-7.5
My main problem is the jock is smelling like feet. it looks healthy with the bud filling in, however there is 1-2 brown hairs on each bud + smell. Also when should i start to feed blooming nutes? the others havent started to grow anything like bud whatsoever. Should i still feed veg nutes or bloom nutes?
i have learned alot through this grow and will not make these mistakes next time. But i dont know if i stunted the growth of them all so bad in the begining stages. b/c im 54 days in with 400 hps and they are only about 15 inches tall each.
If you have any suggestions on what i can do or whats my problem PLease LEt me knoW!!!

Ok, pictures always help, you say it looks healthy but it might not be. It'd also help to know where are your temps and RH, what medium are you using, size pots, size of closet, distance to light, etc.

Here you can learn how to ask for support.
How to Ask for Grow Support

Back to your issue.

You're not providing enough information about your grow so we can give you a more accurate answer, you also need to organize your thoughts a little, but from what I can gather...

Transplanting two times and changing places, plus the excessive heat and rootbound, I'd say yeah you stressed them out real good. But everything's fixable, you just need time and patience (you come across a little inpatient)

Autoflowers are so called because you don't need to change the light schedule for them to start blooming, so at day 54 you're good. I've never grown that strain so it might be that it actually does smell like feet. I've tried some cheese varieties that when smoking they actually taste like cheese, not a good smoke (for me anyways, didn't like it at all). But if I had to guess I'd say that the fish and bat crap you're feeding the plants with is causing that smell. These properties transfer from fert to plant so feeding them smelling stuff like fish WILL transfer a fishy taste and smell to the plant.

As for your other plants, if you don't have them on a 12/12 light schedule they will not bloom or show sex, so don't be scared.
You also have to establish a consistent feeding schedule, you are not going to burn them if you do it right and feed the correct stuff.
This is Sticky on nutes.
Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

Your PH is too high, try lowering to at least 6.5

You should start using blooming nutes when the plant starts to bloom, duh. That's so beyond logical.......
Blooming won't start and sex won't show on your regular (not auto) plants until you decide to put them on a 12/12 schedule. When you do make the change, then change the nutes. Use a little less than what's recommended by the manufacturer. You need to really know what you're using, some blooming nutes are only for the final phase of flowering, some for the entire cycle, etc.

15" is not a bad size for a plant that age (54 days), however this does depend on a lot of other conditions about your grow that you're not providing. So depending on said conditions you may be either below or above average, I just can't tell you definitely.

As a final suggestion try to do some reading, it look like you don't really have a hang of this. Most of the answers you seek you'll find in many many sites and pages.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Good luck and happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom