Help Grow tent mylar or PVC Plastic

afkafkafk

hello...what would be better to use grow tent with mylar or a grow tent with PVC Plastic both non toxic..PVC Plastic grow tent is $80 less then the mylar grow tent..

Matte white reflects on average something like 94% of light and mylar something like 97%, so no, in my opinion mylar is NOT worth $80 more then white plastic

Panda film can be found at most hydro shops, its also on amazon 100 feet long, 10 feet high $35 which is pretty good.

I don't know about tents because I don't use them.

I just try and find ... a boxed in space, hang the panda film (stick it using double sided sticky tape if needed), and fill in light leaks with small pieces of panda plastic (ghetto)

I'm sorry for my bias/hatred towards tents, thats just .. how it is.

Nevertheless, my intentions were good :p and I was trying to give ya some related info there, hopefully it helps

Panda film can be found at most hydro shops, its also on amazon 100 feet long, 10 feet high $35 which is pretty good.

I don't know about tents because I don't use them.

I just try and find ... a boxed in space, hang the panda film (stick it using double sided sticky tape if needed), and fill in light leaks with small pieces of panda plastic (ghetto)

I'm sorry for my bias/hatred towards tents, thats just .. how it is.

Nevertheless, my intentions were good :p and I was trying to give ya some related info there, hopefully it helps

thanks buddy. appreciate the info

Back
Top Bottom