Help growing too bushing plant

Jett

Hello,

My sour diesel is growing very dense. It needs to stretch but I stress it's growing lots of stems. I am using. 300w grow light in a tent. Humidity is 55-79 and temperature is 25-28 I keep the crow light about 3 feet above the plant so it doesn't burn it.

Any idea how to make this plant stretch a bit?

The dude is rightttt :thumb: moor roots of stem more buds of popcorn and nuggets you get lol but you should trim the fan leaves as soon it gets bigger and tall so that the inner colas can get the light under it or just get a light rubber band and make like a bun on the tip of where it grows and it should get light under the inner colas if ya get me but all and all the plant looking great :goodjob: and also welcome to :420: be good to your lady friends and they give love back ^^ happy growing dear :Namaste:

Suggested prune. And thin. Zip two fingers down lower branches only leaving top half of growth. And lower humidity to 50%. There's a lot that can cause that. Could be the way it is. It's possible it's overwatered to. Good luck it looks healthy.

What he said..:thumb:
The dude is rightttt :thumb: moor roots of stem more buds of popcorn and nuggets you get lol but you should trim the fan leaves as soon it gets bigger and tall so that the inner colas can get the light under it or just get a light rubber band and make like a bun on the tip of where it grows and it should get light under the inner colas if ya get me but all and all the plant looking great :goodjob: and also welcome to :420: be good to your lady friends and they give love back ^^ happy growing dear :Namaste:

0ad1ccdf3f68d5db9d0116c4c45b39f7.jpg
try this man. It does work
ad66ed4dd0522f8095c81a4ff225150d.jpg
6d01c3a2fbbb1bf075deadd048dc4479.jpg
317c2e3152c9577ea19070fcfc7a30d8.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Back
Top Bottom