Help help help

You reckon 1ml grow and 3 ml bloom .do you think i should stop using the algamic too? Sorry for all the questions but i genuinely have no clue ive just been wwinging it haha

I am hoping so man will be home in a few hours the pots will be dry so gonna reintroduce the feed today and monitor. The damage looks to have halted im just hoping it hasnt damaged any of those sweet sweet buds. Cheers for checking in i will post a few pics once ive checked em over.

Cheers fella just gotta keep an eye for the next few weeks. Quick question whilst ive got your attention i am growing these for a relative with cancer so gonna need them with as higher thc content as possible. When would be best to start the flush? I know it can be a pain in the ass to get timings right in soil but i do have a jewellers loupe to check. Cheers man

Cheers fella just gotta keep an eye for the next few weeks. Quick question whilst ive got your attention i am growing these for a relative with cancer so gonna need them with as higher thc content as possible. When would be best to start the flush? I know it can be a pain in the ass to get timings right in soil but i do have a jewellers loupe to check. Cheers man

I don't bother with flushing in organic but there's big debate on this matter so it's down to you really but I think most people do the last 7-10 days. I always remember reading you don't see farmers flushing their fruit and veg but maybe the flush helps with taste when smoking it but all mine mainly gets made into rick simpson oil so dosnt effect me. I have friends who have smoked mine and never complained but gives you plenty too read up on haha.

Back
Top Bottom