Help & hermies

Boed styles420

Hey I have just recently made my first journal it's nothing special just a quick documentation of my first grow so far, I have run in to a few problems of late and have turned to 420 mag for help. In my journals last post I had asked for a bit of help and feedback with a few things, I'm not sure if I posted my journal in the right place or if I'm not meant to ask for help in a journal or maybe everyone is too busy to help after all it is Christmas, whatever the case I'm in need of help I just wanted to know if I was watering properly and just a bit of feedback of maybe what I could do better next grow.

Also just last night when I was watering I think my girls have turned hermie on me, just my luck anyways so I been doing some reading and I found that stress will make a plant hermie, examples are inconsistent light schedules and light leaks, too bright light like too much heat and or light that is too bright and major plant problems like deficiencies, root rot pH problems, Lightburn and nuet burn can all trigger Hermes to start growing.

Now my girls didn't get put through it all but maybe 2 they experienced the following problems.

Lightburn un consistent lighting from power outages to in the last month I was impressed hey what am I meant to do and lastly I never had root rot or pH problems but I did have a fungus gnats which their lava Beads on the tiny hairs of the roots which also may be why I can't help but think my plants are underdeveloped for day one wk 5
anyone's help would much be appreciated thank you

you should post a link to your journal in your signature.
are you growing in soil? are the fungus gnats gone? you mentioned light burn, what kind of lights are you running?

Hey I have just recently made my first journal it's nothing special just a quick documentation of my first grow so far, I have run in to a few problems of late and have turned to 420 mag for help. In my journals last post I had asked for a bit of help and feedback with a few things, I'm not sure if I posted my journal in the right place or if I'm not meant to ask for help in a journal or maybe everyone is too busy to help after all it is Christmas, whatever the case I'm in need of help I just wanted to know if I was watering properly and just a bit of feedback of maybe what I could do better next grow.

Also just last night when I was watering I think my girls have turned hermie on me, just my luck anyways so I been doing some reading and I found that stress will make a plant hermie, examples are inconsistent light schedules and light leaks, too bright light like too much heat and or light that is too bright and major plant problems like deficiencies, root rot pH problems, Lightburn and nuet burn can all trigger Hermes to start growing.

Now my girls didn't get put through it all but maybe 2 they experienced the following problems.

Lightburn un consistent lighting from power outages to in the last month I was impressed hey what am I meant to do and lastly I never had root rot or pH problems but I did have a fungus gnats which their lava Beads on the tiny hairs of the roots which also may be why I can't help but think my plants are underdeveloped for day one wk 5
anyone's help would much be appreciated thank you
Sorry I was not impressed I meant to say haha 2 blackouts in 3 or 4 weeks I did make a post asking what I should do but people didn't understand my question and I didn't clarify,

you should post a link to your journal in your signature.
are you growing in soil? are the fungus gnats gone? you mentioned light burn, what kind of lights are you running?
Ok my journals in my sig now I'm growing in coco and the light burn was only on one of my Tutankhamun's and that was because I didn't pay close enough attention to the stretch not an issue any more, my lighting is hps mh, 600w digital dimmable ballast and as for the fungus gnats I did think they were gone but when I was watering last night I noticed a few of them had come back so I'm going to replace the yellow sticky traps let my medium dry out a bit and run some more hydrogen peroxide through it that seemed to do the trick last time

Ok my journals in my sig now I'm growing in coco and the light burn was only on one of my Tutankhamun's and that was because I didn't pay close enough attention to the stretch not an issue any more, my lighting is hps mh, 600w digital dimmable ballast and as for the fungus gnats I did think they were gone but when I was watering last night I noticed a few of them had come back so I'm going to replace the yellow sticky traps let my medium dry out a bit and run some more hydrogen peroxide through it that seemed to do the trick last time

i had some gnats recently, made me switch to perlite hempy. as for hermies, it could very well be genetic depending on the seeds.

Can any one see seeds in my pics
i had some gnats recently, made me switch to perlite hempy. as for hermies, it could very well be genetic depending on the seeds.
Ok thanks the super skunks genetics should be fine as I got them from a trusted seed bank it's not a sponsors bank so I will leave the name out, it's in my journal if anyone's relly interested but the other 2 wer bag seeds out of a 1/4 oz of tutnkhamon not shure how to spell it eather hey mate I just wanted to say thanks for giving me the time you're the only person so far.

i recently did a few plants for seeds. after collecting as many seeds as i could i used the rest for a nice big batch of oil.

i recently did a few plants for seeds. after collecting as many seeds as i could i used the rest for a nice big batch of oil.
Lucky i've only got a bit of ISO alcohol left maybe enough I was saving it for a Rainy Day it's hard for me to find and thanks mate that's a good idea.

Your plant looks pretty loaded with seeds unfortunately. Finish it out, as long as you learn something consider it a success!
Yer I been learning a bit lately for some reason I been going thru a bit of a rough patch and seems my plants have aswell I think il probably grow them out try pretend there's no seeds in them and make some oil thanks for your input I had a couple questions in my journal, one about watering if you have the time can you have look and tell me what you think also some other people's opinions would be great that's why I thort i posted my journal in the wrong place your help is muchly appreciated and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom