help! hospital drug test coming up

jessicarnxo

Hey guys. I have a drug test for my dream job in a little over a week. I have smoked weed for a long time. I have used synthetic urine before for my job now and passed. I used ultra pure. Now this drug test is at a hospital where I will be working. I am nervous because I need and want this job badly. Will they be able to tell it's synthetic urine. I'm assuming it will be done in a lab in the hospital. I do not have patience or time to drown myself with liquids till I explode and I don't trust the method since I have smoked everyday for over 2 years. Has anyone experienced drug testing u/a in the hospital and had success using synthetic urine. Please help!

Some hosptials are testing for other substances in the urine that don't usually get tested for. Your best bet is probably coming up with someone elses clean urine or there is powdered urine available.

Some hosptials are testing for other substances in the urine that don't usually get tested for. Your best bet is probably coming up with someone elses clean urine or there is powdered urine available.

the thing with doing that is I have no way to see the temp is in range

You can go to any drug store and buy stick on thermometers just like the companies that sell the synthetic urines do. Just buy a small plastic bottle that holds about 3 ounces and empty the contents and thoroughly flush it out. Stick the thermometer on the side and then you can put someone elses clean urine in it if you want. Just be sure when practicing to keep the temp within the range that you just use water instead of the urine.

Hi there!

I just wanted to know how your drug test in April went. I have an interview at a hospital coming up and the hospital might test me.

Thanks!

I passed my drug test and working away. I used my son's pee and kept it in a zip lock bag and used heating pads and kept checking the temp. It worked well for me.

Jessica, once your kid peed did you immediatly put the hand warmer on? And how/how long dod you keep it warm for before the test? Thank you for your response

Back
Top Bottom