Help. How can I save this baby?

more info would be great, what are you using for soil? does it have nutrients?? what is the ph of your water?? what are your temps running?? what kind of light and how much?? I am no pro but I would guess nutrient burn from looking at the tips of the new growth, but it is only a guess....

Its an outdoor plant. I used regular no added nutrient soil to pot it, but I used a little bit of miracle grow when watering them and we just had 3 days straight of pouring rain. I guess this on got too much of something.

To save you the head ace and to get a better end product stay away from MG. It's not suited well for cannabis And growers often run into problems using it .

remember Miracle NOOOOOOOO next time , did you use full strength its strong and not many growers like it at all from what ive read . , give them good old flush plain water , check your ph in soil and ph of your rain water , i remember my rain being of the scales once , if its given rain to be heavy tie a plastic bag around your pot so your not getting as much rain into you pots, or even put a dome over the young plants like a large plastic bottle end , good luck:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom