Help: How to use hashish in baking?

BakerSkater

Hi, as the title says I was wondering how I could bake using plants.
The specific drug I would be using would be hashish.
I'm not English, so it might be called differently in other countries, I'm talking about the dark and hard resin made from cannabis.
Would grinding it to bits and puting it in the batter be enough, or is there something special to do?
Thanks my dudes

Cannabis chemistry requires decarbing for greatest potency. I decarb both hash and kief for edibles (225F for 40 min.) I have some very large GG COLAs abundantly trichromed. I plan to pop a few in the freezer to make fresh bubble that I'll compare to the conventional variety that the alternative approach is to dry and cure carefully.

As far as I have heard, cooking with hash is the same as cooking with cannabis buds, theres just less plant matter in the mix. Do the same thing....just be aware hash is usually around 50% THC and buds are usually under 30% THC...hash is still 50% plant matter but you will get way less of a taste of bud when eating. No real special instructions for using hash, a few legal grows in legal states use ONLY distillates to make their edibles.

Back
Top Bottom