Help I am so confused - Auto Skunk not flowering

There you go Stuttgart. ... two very possible scenarios and from the fact that Jock sounds so positive about your results I would say that there's a pretty good chance he's correct. I've never come across lightburn on any of my plants before. I do however vary on my opinion about the LEDs and when you can start your plants as I started all of my plants under LEDs in my grow tent. I'll be sticking around to see what happens. That's what this is all about Boyz. ... learning from each other. Happy growing let's see if we can get that lady figured out.

I'd say from the look of the plants and what you've said, that it is definitely light bleaching. I've pushed bio bizz to the max in light mix and only got nitro tox. You can't burn with organics the same way you can with chemical nutes.

Your plant looks very much like the ones I light burned the last grow I did. It looks like every deficiency at once and is very confusing. But based on the fact you were running 24-0 I'd put my money on that. I burned mine under 18-6 and they had a dark period to repair.

Not much you can do now really, but in future start out under a small CFL til you hit three leaf sets or so then stick them under the led but never more than 18-6. LEDs are far more powerful than CFL and even hps in some respects so you need to dial the hours back and keep the light a good bit away.

Some how deep down I had a feeling it was just too much light. That would explain why the leaves not getting light in the middle of the canopy are looking grand.
The yellowing I have now didn't start till a few days before I wrote the original post. Before that was probably ph issues that I now have figured out,
Getting a automatic light timer today after I finish chilling at the pool .

Thanks again for the help people. I really do think this is a great way to learn and share knowledge . Hope one day I can help people out with my growing knowledge.

Some how deep down I had a feeling it was just too much light. That would explain why the leaves not getting light in the middle of the canopy are looking grand.
The yellowing I have now didn't start till a few days before I wrote the original post. Before that was probably ph issues that I now have figured out,
Getting a automatic light timer today after I finish chilling at the pool .

Thanks again for the help people. I really do think this is a great way to learn and share knowledge . Hope one day I can help people out with my growing knowledge.
Totally!!!. Funny how so many problems have similar looking results. I don't know enough about the bio formula name to know it's organic. My bad, live and learn, lol. Nevertheless, problem solved it seems!

Hey guys. So I'm confident that she is not getting any worse ... the brown leaves look quite bad but I'm happy she is in pre flower and still growing .

Can anyone tell me if she is going to grow anymore once in flowering, or will she just put all the energy into buds?
I gave her a 2 liter drink today and she is getting enough rest from the light.

Hey guys. So I'm confident that she is not getting any worse ... the brown leaves look quite bad but I'm happy she is in pre flower and still growing .

Can anyone tell me if she is going to grow anymore once in flowering, or will she just put all the energy into buds?
I gave her a 2 liter drink today and she is getting enough rest from the light.

Normally when they start to flower, 1st few weeks , they stretch a lot, about 2x their current height

Normally when they start to flower, 1st few weeks , they stretch a lot, about 2x their current height

SERIOUSLY? Oh well I'm in trouble then. My tent is 1.40 meter and the LED has to be more than 18 inches from her .... .
I assumed that when it says "compact plant" on the seed site it means good for a small grow. Should I have planted her in a smaller pot? It's a 27cm pot.

420-magazine-mobile1874015048.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1404781743.jpg
420-magazine-mobile591227579.jpg

She has been thru a lot if stress so u may be ok
May try some LST on the top, bend her down so she didn't climb too much
100%.... you can't stress her any more than she already has been . Just bend her over and Tie her down LOL.

100%.... you can't stress her any more than she already has been . Just bend her over and Tie her down LOL.

Would it be best to bend her over now or should I wait till she flowers? I did some LST today as you can see in the photos. Should I wait for a bit or go right to it ?

In my opinion, they are pretty strong plants ..... They can take a lot. Go at it and in 48 hours you won't be able to tell that she was bent over as she will have grown towards the light again. Just be reasonable and be careful not to break anything as she is pretty mature.

I don't know what the general rule is but I did LST on mine until 2 weeks into flower and she started to stretch, then I left her alone.

Maybe once she's used to being bent over sideways you can put a scrog net in at a much higher height to control her?

Start training that canopy or she'll be taller than your tent in no time lol. Is it me......she looks a bit better!? All her new growth is looking prefect!

Start training that canopy or she'll be taller than your tent in no time lol. Is it me......she looks a bit better!? All her new growth is looking prefect!

As you can see i am bending her over and I've LST'd a lot of the branches.
There has not been a whole lot of new growth but what there has been is a nice healthy green as far as I can see.
I timed some old dead leaves today.

I'd build a SCROG net instead of the lst at this point......that's a lot of branches to train. Put it just above her and every time she pokes through, teach her not to lol.

I'd build a SCROG net instead of the lst at this point......that's a lot of branches to train. Put it just above her and every time she pokes through, teach her not to lol.

Hmmm, I read a scrog guide a few days ago and I remember reading that it's not for LED's . That you need powerful lights for it to work . Seemed a lot more to it than just putting up a net. Do you have any experience with scrogs?

Hmmm, I read a scrog guide a few days ago and I remember reading that it's not for LED's . That you need powerful lights for it to work . Seemed a lot more to it than just putting up a net. Do you have any experience with scrogs?
I cannot imagine why a scrog would not work when using led. I use only led and I scrog and I have great results. Also at this point I would suggest researching the difference between bulbs and led. Bulbs are old school and waste so much energy for not much PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) which is what the plants use. The watt is dead. Long live the uMol. Scrog the shit out of your plants a d make them yield the shit out of themselves. Only drawback when scrogging from the start is the longer veg times. Please throw away that scrog guide as it's ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom