Help! I Don't Know What's Going On

If they're seedlings,then it's a little early for MiracleGro...Do you mean MG potting soil?
pix?

Well without going further.... I am willing to guess the MG is the issue. MG causes issues with seedlings, although some people do find success with it, the majority of MG seedlings have issues, atleast that's what I have seen. If I was you I would spend some money on new soil. Its hard to even flush MG cause the nutes are time released. This is a guess without knowing what else you have going on. Although with droopy plants could be a watering issue also. PH is another factor that could be the issue. If you are good on those then its the soil.

Ok im using miricle grow soil moustire lock .Here are a few pics idk whats going on she was doin fine now this

20150718_133236.jpg

20150716_123858.jpg

The only organic soil they have here is Miricale Gro organic its a little more expensive..Will that be a good substitute??

I don't know if that's going to be much better. Future reference if you don't live by a place that sells high grade soil then use amazon. I bought one bag of FFOF and sure I over paid but so far one bag has gotten me through on grow with a 5 gallon pot and still enough to use for my 6 seedlings in gallon pots. Just a thought. FFOF is Fox Farms Ocean Forest.

Back
Top Bottom